Microwave vent to outside

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Default Microwave vent to outside

We have a ranch-style house and it came with just a vent over the stove and vented inside.

I want to replace it with an over-the-stove microwave but exhaust vent it outside.

Any recommendation on someone to run the vent from microwave to outside? I've done in past, but attic work not appealing compared to golf!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Contact Alan Byer (352) 205-7504. He is a Villages resident who was highly recommended to us. He works quickly, cleans up afterwards, seems very knowledgeable and very honest.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano_hoosier View Post
We have a ranch-style house and it came with just a vent over the stove and vented inside.

I want to replace it with an over-the-stove microwave but exhaust vent it outside.

Any recommendation on someone to run the vent from microwave to outside? I've done in past, but attic work not appealing compared to golf!
Do you already have your new out-side vented micro hood? I have a like-new RCA Whirlpool Micro hood in white......used little and like new. We had it vented to the outside so it is all set up for that kind of installation. $100. PM me if you are interested!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.