Great Audio/Visual Experience

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2017, 05:45 PM
Default Great Audio/Visual Experience

Thanks to all of the positive reviews on TOTV, I had Tom from Villages AV (name is about to change to Villager AV) re-do my audio/visual components today.

He removed a surround sound system for me, and simplified my life by connecting my remaining components (TV, video, and sound), and programming all of them into one remote.

Very pleased with everything about the job he did. He was always prompt, courteous and patient. Best of all, his price was very reasonable.

Once again, a great job from someone found through TOTV. Thanks!
Old 10-20-2017, 11:26 AM

I have been rescued by Tom of Villager AV or TOTV since I moved here 3 years ago. He has taught me how to control the TV controls (without a 12 year old) hooked up a new amazing sound system (better than any movie theater). Re-established cable connections when I changed companies and recently he brought over one magical remote that handles all my remotes. I really think he did that so I would stop yelling at my remotes. SO I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend for all needs - he also installed our security system.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
.....magical remote that handles all my remotes.
Was that a Harmony remote?
Closed Thread

Tags
components, sound, great, job, audio/visual

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.