GREAT moving help...

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2014, 04:18 PM
Gold member
Default GREAT moving help...

Just wanted to share my POSITIVE experience with a 2-man moving company. Go2Guys out of Fruitland Park loaded my furniture (and more) at one Villages home and unloaded it at another Villages home. I rented the truck and did the driving. Very friendly, very professional, very dedicated to doing a top-notch job for us. I found them on movinghelp.com and noticed all the wonderful reviews posted by other folks. If you have a need for loaders/unloaders, no job is too small or too big. Today they completed another job in The Villages and decided to stop by our home to say "hello" and to see how we've settled in to the new home. Really nice guys.
Go2Guys at 352-874-4689 or albertspearman@gmail.com
Old 06-21-2014, 04:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Thanks. Bookmarking this.
Old 06-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkret View Post
Just wanted to share my POSITIVE experience with a 2-man moving company. Go2Guys out of Fruitland Park loaded my furniture (and more) at one Villages home and unloaded it at another Villages home. I rented the truck and did the driving. Very friendly, very professional, very dedicated to doing a top-notch job for us. I found them on movinghelp.com and noticed all the wonderful reviews posted by other folks. If you have a need for loaders/unloaders, no job is too small or too big. Today they completed another job in The Villages and decided to stop by our home to say "hello" and to see how we've settled in to the new home. Really nice guys.
Tkret, do you have to do the driving? So they just put the furniture in the truck and in the house? Hmmm, interesting. Good for small jobs too, I guess.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 06-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Tkret, do you have to do the driving? So they just put the furniture in the truck and in the house? Hmmm, interesting. Good for small jobs too, I guess.
Yes, Kathie, you rent the truck and do the driving. They arrive at your home and load the truck and then, if your move is within their area, they will follow your truck to the destination and unload it there. You can hire them for only loading/unloading or for packing boxes, as well. In my case, all my boxes were already packed and they loaded them along with the furniture onto the truck. I've used the service in Colorado, Arizona, and Florida. You select the company your want to hire from the movinghelp.com webpage. In this recent case, I was fortunate enough to find Go2Guys of Fruitland Park. You can contact them directly, instead of through the service, by calling 352-874-4689 or albertspearman@gmail.com
I rented the truck from Budget on Rolling Acres Road. One day rental of their largest truck was only around $80 and that included the fuel refill prior to return of the truck. I drove from Rolling Acres to Piedmont and then to Santo Domingo onto Largo and then back to Rolling Acres.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Yes, Kathie, you rent the truck and do the driving. They arrive at your home and load the truck and then, if your move is within their area, they will follow your truck to the destination and unload it there. You can hire them for only loading/unloading or for packing boxes, as well. In my case, all my boxes were already packed and they loaded them along with the furniture onto the truck. I've used the service in Colorado, Arizona, and Florida. You select the company your want to hire from the movinghelp.com webpage. In this recent case, I was fortunate enough to find Go2Guys of Fruitland Park. You can contact them directly, instead of through the service, by calling 352-874-4689 or albertspearman@gmail.com
I rented the truck from Budget on Rolling Acres Road. One day rental of their largest truck was only around $80 and that included the fuel refill prior to return of the truck. I drove from Rolling Acres to Piedmont and then to Santo Domingo onto Largo and then back to Rolling Acres.
Do you mind sharing how much they charged (per hour or job).
Old 06-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySevens View Post
Do you mind sharing how much they charged (per hour or job).
Yes, LuckySevens. Depending upon the time of year and the day of week the prices fluctuate. I had to guarantee them at least 2 hours and $49.50 per hour. That price is for BOTH men (not $49.50 per mover). Currently, because of the busier moving season, you must guarantee them a 3 hour move. The price is $173.50 for BOTH movers for 3 hours or less. Not sure what the extra hour rate is if your move extends beyond 3 hours.
These young gentlemen are exactly that ... young and gentlemen. Although my move took place about 3 weeks ago, they stopped by my home today, after completing a job in The Villages, to see how we are doing in our new residence. Lucky them as I had just bbq'd some burgers. I invited them to sit and share a dinner with us. We had a nice time with them and they were tired and hungry ... LOL! ... a great pleasure to have them visit with us.
It's super to see these nice young guys hustling to make a living. If you have moving needs call them. Perhaps you can work out something that doesn't require a 3 hour minimum. 352-874-4689 or albertspearman@gmail.com ... Go2Guys
Old 06-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Yes, LuckySevens. Depending upon the time of year and the day of week the prices fluctuate. I had to guarantee them at least 2 hours and $49.50 per hour. That price is for BOTH men (not $49.50 per mover). Currently, because of the busier moving season, you must guarantee them a 3 hour move. The price is $173.50 for BOTH movers for 3 hours or less. Not sure what the extra hour rate is if your move extends beyond 3 hours.
These young gentlemen are exactly that ... young and gentlemen. Although my move took place about 3 weeks ago, they stopped by my home today, after completing a job in The Villages, to see how we are doing in our new residence. Lucky them as I had just bbq'd some burgers. I invited them to sit and share a dinner with us. We had a nice time with them and they were tired and hungry ... LOL! ... a great pleasure to have them visit with us.
It's super to see these nice young guys hustling to make a living. If you have moving needs call them. Perhaps you can work out something that doesn't require a 3 hour minimum. 352-874-4689 or albertspearman@gmail.com ... Go2Guys
So nice to see a happy post will put them on my list of must use for service
Old 07-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Gold member
Default Bump

Quote:
Bump
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.