Great plumbing company

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 10:12 AM
Gold member
Default Great plumbing company

While we were in NY this fall my wife noticed a large water usage in our TV home. We contacted the water co. who ran a test and said that it was a leak in the line from the meter to the house and it was our problem.
We called Kiley and Sons Plumbing based on reviews here on TOTV (many thanks Chacha). I also checked out the Better Business Bureau and learned that they have a AA+ rating. We were given a 4 hour window in which the plumber would arrive. Their office called and advised me that we were next customer that would be served.
The plumber came well within the 4 hour window and quickly determined that the leak was very near the meter. He completed the job and cleaned up in a timely manner. Since the leak was near the meter the price for the job was a lot less. I was very surprised at how low the price was.
We recommend the company to anyone.
Closed Thread

Tags
meter, leak, window, hour, plumber

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.