Gutter Cleaning (gutter guards installed)

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Default Gutter Cleaning (gutter guards installed)

I have a Bird Cage that is attached to Super Gutters that have gutter guards installed. This area is about 1/3 of my house, and I need someone to go on the roof and remove the leaves and small tree droppings from my Live Oak tree. I'm looking to have this performed several times a year.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:50 PM

If you already have gutter guards on your gutters, why do you need someone to clean out the gutters? We are considering getting them, but if we still get leaves in the gutters what good are they? Appreciate any feed back from you before we invest.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:11 PM

The leaves are not in the gutters, but they are caught on the roof, next to the Bird Cage, on top of the gutter guards. I don't want to get on the roof to remove them. Need some younger legs to do the job.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.