Handyman Shoutout

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Default Handyman Shoutout

After a water leak turned to mold destruction in my kitchen, ALL lower cabinets, a closet, dining room walls and belongings destroyed, remediation done via insurance, I have the absolute BEST guys putting Humpty back together again.
Did I mention that Steve had JUST redone my cabinets by painting them and installed custom doors and faces on all of my cabinets. Unfortunately , unforeseen plumbing bs happens a month and a half later.
Troy (the Fixer) Handyman joined forces with Steve from Steve’s On-site services and the two are making life sweet again.
Troy does irrigation systems, builds anything, and knows how to not rip clients off.
Steve does kitchens beyond measure. He, too, is reasonable and loves what he does.
I have been using Steve for almost 11 years. If it ain’t broke…
Troy (The Fixer): 970-471-2122
Steve (Kitchens): 352-603-6402
Do yourselves a favor.
Call Them!
Old 03-14-2023, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsroni View Post
After a water leak turned to mold destruction in my kitchen, ALL lower cabinets, a closet, dining room walls and belongings destroyed, remediation done via insurance, I have the absolute BEST guys putting Humpty back together again.
Did I mention that Steve had JUST redone my cabinets by painting them and installed custom doors and faces on all of my cabinets. Unfortunately , unforeseen plumbing bs happens a month and a half later.
Troy (the Fixer) Handyman joined forces with Steve from Steve’s On-site services and the two are making life sweet again.
Troy does irrigation systems, builds anything, and knows how to not rip clients off.
Steve does kitchens beyond measure. He, too, is reasonable and loves what he does.
I have been using Steve for almost 11 years. If it ain’t broke…
Troy (The Fixer): 970-471-2122
Steve (Kitchens): 352-603-6402
Do yourselves a favor.
Call Them!
Tried Troys number, but said it was unavailable.
Closed Thread

Tags
steve, cabinets, troy, handyman, kitchens

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.