Harbortown Homes Inc. excellent

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2017, 09:13 AM
Platinum member
Default Harbortown Homes Inc. excellent

If you are planning any type of remodeling please include this company in your estimates. They are a family business with many years in the business. Rick comes out and gives you the estimate. I just had my lanai enclosed and it was the most problem free job I've ever had. I used them because my neighbors all were impressed at how they work and they were right. They were right on the mark with start time and length of job. There's usually someone there every day and Mike comes to make sure it is done properly. He gives you a schedule each week of what to expect and if you need to be there or not. You pay no money up front, he presents weekly invoices for parts of the job that have been completed or supplies used. I'm even amazed how efficient they are with the dumpster removal and porta-john removal. As soon as they were no longer needed, they were gone within hours. My lanai is beautiful. I have a 21.5 seer mini-split that makes the lanai more comfortable than my house. I was recently at an event and heard someone say their job was started last October and that the electricians just showed up. My job was started in April and I'm enjoying my lanai already. The do all type of remodeling. 352-259-3379
harbortown website

Last edited by Bonnevie; 05-13-2017 at 09:14 AM. Reason: clarify
Old 05-15-2017, 03:33 AM
Veteran member

I for one can Second this Motion. Great Company. Mike is always on top of things.
Closed Thread

Tags
job, lanai, removal, business, remodeling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.