Have you sold by owner on Zillow?

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2019, 06:04 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
Question friend had was is it easy to pull your ad off of Zillow when you want to cancel?
It was hard to figure out.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Veteran member

Check out FSBO jack Keller online. Get all you need. It’s easy, quick, efficient. Contact a Title co. Or lawyer. Once you get an offer, call Title co, and they do the rest. Just have names, contact info, amount and deposit amount. We used Missy at Advantage Title. She is the best IMHO. Give her a call. She happily answers all questions and will quell your fears.

PS...Jack Keller will get you on Zillow, Relator.com and many, many more. Your an also opt to pay 2-3% to realtors but only if they bring the buyer. This is the best of both worlds.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:08 AM
Veteran member

Yes, as long as the homeowner contacts them. I’ve even changed reviews that were inaccurate.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerner52 View Post
Had my Village home on Zillow for a couple of months. Never had an open house. Only calls I received were from agents wanting me to list with them for a discount. Oh, one inquiry that wasn't ready to do anything.
Always ask the caller if they are an agent as you are not interested in listing. If willing to let them bring a customer to look, tell them you will pay 2-3% if that appeals to you. If you do offer a smaller commission, expect to find buyers at your door quickly. You do NOT have to list with them just give assurance that you will honor payment if the particular person they bring actually buys and closes,
Closed Thread

Tags
zillow, owner, post, told, feedback

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.