Carts and Clubs Ocala

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Default Carts and Clubs Ocala

Having some issues with Carts and Clubs in Ocala. Anybody else experience issues with them??
Old 03-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianmike View Post
Having some issues with Carts and Clubs in Ocala. Anybody else experience issues with them??
NO

Xavier
Old 03-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Sage

No issues. I'm happy with my cart and with the service I have received.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Veteran member
Default No Issues Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianmike View Post
What issues? We have been more than happy with the buying experience and the service since we took delievery of our cart. We had a couple of small problems in the 18 months since we bought the new Yamaha and they quickly, and I mean quickly, came to our home to fix them. Can't ask for better service than that.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:09 AM

What issues? I purchased a Cart from them a couple of years ago, no problems. Had them over last month for service of both my Yamaha's. Very happy with their service!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

yes - the owner who was assisting us with a potential sale up handed us off to the guy in charge of the repair shop when a better dressed couple came into the store! so we went to grandpa and grandma's for our cart...they don't mind folks who wear jeans and polo shirts!

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.