Home Inspector

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2017, 10:54 AM
Default Home Inspector

You have all been so helpful to us and we are happy to announce that we purchased a courtyard villa and the closing is coming soon! For the home inspection, we were referred to a particular inspector, Brian Harwood of Harwood Inspections. My husband and I wanted to be present during the inspection.
We were totally impressed with this gentleman's thoroughness and integrity. The inspection took nearly 3 hours, and he looked at EVERYTHING...every switch, door lock, light, the electrical system, water system, the garage, the sprinkler system, the appliances, up on the roof, and in the attic(including crawling all the way to the back to see that there was some missing insulation on the knee wall). He took time to answer our questions and inform us of things to watch for, as we are new to Florida.
We highly recommend him. We were able to get in contact with him by calling (352)638-6288. He was very prompt in getting back to us the same day. You can tell he puts his heart and soul into his business. His pride shows.
Old 11-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Sage

IMHO, hope the inspector was recommended by the realtor-this goes for boat surveyors,too
Old 11-24-2017, 02:41 PM

Nice to hear! It brings just a little peace of mind to know everything was checked out by a professional during a resale. I also had a very positive experience with Boutwell Home Inspections, Ocala, Fl this past May. Highly recommend them also.
Closed Thread

Tags
inspection, system, home, harwood, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.