In-home massage therapist

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Veteran member
Default In-home massage therapist

Any recommendations for someone who will come to your house? What do they charge?

Also, do you tip if someone is running his/her own business like this? I feel like I normally wouldn't tip an owner, but these people are spending 60 min or more with me in fairly strenuous work.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:51 AM
Veteran member

I had it done in home, CRS cannot remember names but was $60 for the first time. Very good and even had hot rocks..
Old 01-09-2015, 06:12 AM

Jim Magee was our pickleball manager and lives in The Villages. He is a Lifestyle and Wellness Consultant and can be reached at 352-552-6174. He came to our house and provided massage for me and my wife. He seemed very knowledgable about muscle aches and pains and also combines his therapy with various muscle ointments. He also has a booth at Market of Marion. I believe he charged us $40.00 for more than one hour of consultation with most of that in therapy.

Very nice person with a professional and caring manner. I believe he was also a teaching tennis pro.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.