Village Grocery Delivery

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2015, 10:53 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Village Grocery Delivery

Cannot say enough
good things about
Village Grocery Delivery!!!

My ex-husband who has very serious spinal issues and cannot drive or shop, has been using this service for at least a year and he raves about their service and convenience. I thank them also because they have relieved me of the stress of shopping for him.

Recently I have had some muscle spasms in my back and it has made it impossible for me to walk without a walker. So, I too, have used Dave's service for about 2 months and think it is a marvelous enterprise with a very efficient owner who not only gets everything correct on my list but delivers it on time, every time. I really appreciate this service.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-30-2015, 02:36 AM
Veteran member

Do you still go to Katybells most nights and dance?
Old 03-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Sized View Post
Do you still go to Katybells most nights and dance?

You just HAD TO BRING that up??? Crying my eyes out, no, not for the past 2 months, but my goal is to get back up and dance until I drop, lol.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.