House cleaner AND Yard Maintenance

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Default House cleaner AND Yard Maintenance

I’m a part time Villager. We own a home, but come and go each month. I’m looking for two services. I’d linked a recommendation for a house cleaner who is willing to clean our Villa once a month and another service provider for our Villa Yard maintenance. We do not need any mowing, just weeding and trimming. I cannot seem to find a yard maintenance provider that will consistently show up. For house keeping, I have tried Molly Maids and Merry Maids and would prefer something different. Thanks in advance
Old 06-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Veteran member

We use Choice Maintenance for lawn cutting and weeding/trimming. Different crews, separate invoices. I would definitely recommend them. 352-502-2880.

Prior to moving into our current house and after doing a lot of messy interior work, I had Great Job Pro do a thorough cleaning. They did a great job. If I decide to have the place cleaned on a regular basis (by someone other than me, that is) I will have them do it. 407-928-2738.

Good luck.

kathy
Closed Thread

Tags
house, maintenance, yard, month, i’m

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.