House Disinfection

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2020, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singnsmile View Post
What was the name of the company and if you don't mind, what did it cost you and the size of your home? Thanks
It is a married couple (Jodi & Steve) and their business name is A GIRL, A GUY AND A MOP, INC. I have used them to deep clean the house a few times. We have a four bedroom (Orchid model) house that the county says is just under 2000 sq ft. For us it was $95.

They use an industrial disinfectant that the label says is environmentally safe and pet friendly.

Their number is 352-433-3408.

Last edited by skyking; 03-24-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 02:37 AM

Why ? My wife and I are the only ones here and we're not sick. I'll use my money elsewhere and keep the strangers out of my house ! As others have said, it only takes a minute to brings germs back into the house. Can't afford to do That every day :-)
Old 03-25-2020, 08:01 PM
Veteran member

We were told when you come inside don’t sit down but go straight to the bathroom and shower also washing your hair.. Immediately wash your clothes. When out be extra careful not to touch any metal surfaces as it lives up to 9 days on metal. Gas pumps-wear plastic on your hands.
Closed Thread

Tags
house, disinfected, switches, number, recommend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.