How is This Man Still in Business???

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2019, 04:42 PM

What I find amazing is the difference between the comments on this thread and the comments on his thread!

This confirms to me that I am not nuts (nor is anyone else)!!?!
Old 08-03-2019, 06:18 PM

I actually called him last year and was told he wouldn't consider any job under $3,500.00!
Old 08-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyBoy View Post
Just curious, why are you posting about something that happened to you years ago?
Now that there are more posts, I think you'll see the answer to this in post #16. He keeps putting up rave reviews of his own work with no substantiation.

In reality, the man is very difficult to work with, won't listen to your ideas or even begin to accommodate them, leaves long rants on your answering machine if you choose not to use him, and actually threatened someone on this forum.

We had personal experience with him. It doesn't matter how long ago it was--the point of the thread is with his reputation, it's difficult to believe he is still in business. In the years that we've been here, I have only read maybe three people who were satisfied with him and posted on a thread that he himself did not start.

That's why.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanfromNC View Post
I actually called him last year and was told he wouldn't consider any job under $3,500.00!
He told me the same thing.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:11 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Now that there are more posts, I think you'll see the answer to this in post #16. He keeps putting up rave reviews of his own work with no substantiation.

In reality, the man is very difficult to work with, won't listen to your ideas or even begin to accommodate them, leaves long rants on your answering machine if you choose not to use him, and actually threatened someone on this forum.

We had personal experience with him. It doesn't matter how long ago it was--the point of the thread is with his reputation, it's difficult to believe he is still in business. In the years that we've been here, I have only read maybe three people who were satisfied with him and posted on a thread that he himself did not start.

That's why.
I know I'll never hire this guy.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.