Will be downsizing and need a good company to do an estate sale

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2015, 03:54 PM
Default Will be downsizing and need a good company to do an estate sale

Will be downsizing and need a good company to do an estate sale. Suggestions are appreciated. Has anyone used Cathy at Estate Sales in The Villages? Thanks
Old 01-27-2015, 04:38 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

May I suggest Blessed & Grateful Estate Sale Services - they are tops for your need. I know because I shop every one of their sales! Please consider them before making your final decision to see if they can do what you think you need and maybe do it better than another business.

blessedandgrateful.com - Blessed & Grateful Home Page
Contact Sean or Poppy at (352)217-5801 or email them at info@blessedandgrateful.com

They advertise here on TOTV and I am not affiliated with them except a follower and shopper.

Old 01-27-2015, 06:40 PM

Blessed & Grateful is a good one you can't go wrong with them. Some of the estate sale people bring junk of there own to sell that sometimes does not work and when people bring the junk back they are told all sales are final so then they go away unhappy and you are who they are unhappy with because you are the home owner.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaShrimp View Post
Will be downsizing and need a good company to do an estate sale. Suggestions are appreciated. Has anyone used Cathy at Estate Sales in The Villages? Thanks
When do you plan to have this sale or are you open as far as your timing goes?

Would someone with a background in antiques, collectibles and estate sales
in addition to having an auctioneer's license be helpful and of interest to you?

If so, please send me a private message.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.