Home Inspection

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Platinum member
Default Home Inspection

I am nearing the end of my first year of home ownership in The Villages, and thus the end of my construction warranty. I want to get a home inspection done to help with any issues I might have. Who do you recommend? Thanks.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Dear CEdwards38,
I hesitate to be the first one to reply, but if you have any questions about one year warranty inspections, I invite you to call me at 352-250-7818 or visit my website at www. dangeloinspections .com
D'Angelo Inspections LLC | Serving The Villages, Leesburg, Clermont, and Surrounding Areas 352-250-7818

I do inspections in The Villages almost everyday, and am proud to be an ASHI Certified and licensed Home Inspector. With my one year warranty inspections I send a PDF copy of the inspection right to The Villages warranty Department the same day. They are very used to my reports. You will also get a copy of my report, which is a very professional, easy to read and understand report with many pictures, etc.

Please do a search here on TOTV for Home Inspections.....I am humbled to say many good folks here have recommended me and have given me favorable reviews.

Respectfully,

Frank D'Angelo, ACI
Old 03-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Platinum member

I'm sure Frank is great, but anyone else have a recommendation for me? Please.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM

Frank recently inspected our 'new to us' home. He was everywhere in our home - roof, attic, exterior, checked all electrical, windows, doors, appliances, just everywhere - spending about 3 hours in our home; he caught several issues and Home Warranty promptly responded. A complete report, including pictures of problem areas, was emailed to me and Home Warranty. Frank was on time, patient with my many questions and concerns (there's a crack in the concrete, what about sink holes, can snakes get in through the dryer vent, etc), and even walked the yard and explained the irrigation system and how to set it. He was worth every penny and more. I can't say enough how happy I was with the home inspection.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:04 PM

Robert Locke, 352-750-5148

Reliable, thorough, reasonable fee, a real gentleman. Fully licensed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.