tuffy auto repair in summerfield

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2015, 12:32 PM
Veteran member
Location: Indiana,the Villages,Port Charlotte fl ,Summerfield fl, The villages again
Default tuffy auto repair in summerfield

I purchased a used car in Leesburg a couple months ago and they installed new tires for the sale.
The left front kept losing one to two pounds of pressure per day and I thought it might have a nail in it or that the dealership did not change the valve stems.
I took the car in to Tuffy on 441 this morning and explained that it might contain a nail or might need to be re-sealed and valve stem changed. They took the car in and removed the wheel, inspected it and determined it was a problem with the sensor/stem leaking. They then replaced the stem, remounted the tire and reset my tire pressure monitoring system. This took around 45 minutes of their time.
When they brought the car around and I asked them what the charge was they told me nothing.........I said are you sure? They said yes, no charge.
I don't know if it was because I have a viet-nam veteran decal on the car or that they were just doing something nice.
That small kindness is enough for me to take my cars there for future service.
Thanks again Tuffy auto service.....Darrell
Old 03-24-2015, 01:07 PM

Cudos to them and great to hear there is still some good old fashioned service alive and well here in TV
Old 03-25-2015, 04:54 PM
Default tuffys

I also give them kudos as they've always done me right & stood by their word.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.