Interior Decorator for paint color choices

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Platinum member
Default Interior Decorator for paint color choices

We want to repaint our standard Villages yellow/beige walled open design Anna Maria courtyard villa. Color choices are limited by the pickled oak (pinkish) kitchen cabinetry.

Anyone know Carol who advertises in the Sun to help with color choices?

How about another decorator with a good color talent?

Thanx!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
We want to repaint our standard Villages yellow/beige walled open design Anna Maria courtyard villa. Color choices are limited by the pickled oak (pinkish) kitchen cabinetry.

Anyone know Carol who advertises in the Sun to help with color choices?

How about another decorator with a good color talent?

Thanx!
We had Tom Campbell and a group of experienced retired painters in TV painted our house, and his wife Carolyn assisted us in making our color selections. Don't know if it's the same person you saw advertising, but we did received compliments from visitors on the colors after the painting was completed. I don't remember Carolyn's cell number but you can reach her and Tom at 352-430-1102. p.s. If you would like to see the work done at our house, pm me to make the arrangements soon. We'll be heading north before much longer.
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 02-27-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
We had Tom Campbell and a group of experienced retired painters in TV painted our house, and his wife Carolyn assisted us in making our color selections. Don't know if it's the same person you saw advertising, but we did received compliments from visitors on the colors after the painting was completed. I don't remember Carolyn's cell number but you can reach her and Tom at 352-430-1102. p.s. If you would like to see the work done at our house, pm me to make the arrangements soon. We'll be heading north before much longer.
Please let us know if you get an answer to your question. We recently purchased a new home and I, too, have seen the ad in The Daily Sun by "Carolyn" for help with color selection.

I like the idea of using a fellow resident in TV, especially if they provide professional results at fair pricing. In my mind, it's a win-win.

If you plan on hiring a painter, I heard very positive comments about a fellow a painter who lives in TV. His name is Bill and his email is bmurphy2099@yahoo.com.

Good luck!

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 02-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

We found a copy of the Sun ad and the Carolyn shown with a phone# of 352-874-9872 is the person who we hired to assist in the color selection.
The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 02-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post

We also used Carol and her hubby Tom to color coordinate and do our complete interior repainting project. Turned out great. Believe most of Tom's crew are retired painters who live in TV. They came in on first day and masked off the entire house and second day had nine painters finish off the job. All rooms have two colors with one having a different shade from location to location which is basically having three colors in the same room.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-28-2011, 06:06 AM
Default Ruth Dyer

Ruth writes a decorating column in the Daily Sun every Saturday. She also has a new shop. http://www.finishingtouchfl.com/articles.htm Ruth did a great job for us, from paint color selection to the finished product.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfarr View Post
Ruth writes a decorating column in the Daily Sun every Saturday. She also has a new shop. http://www.finishingtouchfl.com/articles.htm Ruth did a great job for us, from paint color selection to the finished product.
We are big fans of Ruth Dyer and highly recommend her.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.