Does anyone know a Henry that rents golf carts?

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Default Does anyone know a Henry that rents golf carts?

Hi Everyone,

Well we are coming back again for the month of May and my husband wants to hire our golf cart from the same guy we did last year. He was impressed with his excellent service, however all he can tell me is his name was Henry. Does anyone have the phone number or know the name of the company. We really want to get this all lined up so any information that you kind people can pass on would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Layaway Queen
Old 03-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layaway Queen View Post
Hi Everyone,

Well we are coming back again for the month of May and my husband wants to hire our golf cart from the same guy we did last year. He was impressed with his excellent service, however all he can tell me is his name was Henry. Does anyone have the phone number or know the name of the company. We really want to get this all lined up so any information that you kind people can pass on would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Layaway Queen

We rented a four-seater cart once from Henry who plays cards with friends at the Tiki Hut Bar at Orange Blossom Hills Country Club. He doesn't live on that side, but anyway, I don't remember his last name. His number is

I bet it's the same guy. If not, let me know, I'll give you the number for Jim Followell. He rents carts and is really a great guy. You can't beat Jim's prices. Have fun while you are in paradise!! B.K.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Sage

This is probably the guy:

Golf cart rentals

He's also listed as offering a discount to POA members on their web site: http://www.poa4us.org/discount_program.html
"Henry's Golf Carts - Rent, Buy or Sell, 20% POA discount; 352-750-0904 or 352-454-8515."

Hope that helps!

Bill
Old 03-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Default Does Anyone know a Henry that rent golf carts?

Hi everyone,

Thanks to you both for sending us the information. It was right on and hubbie found the Henry person he was looking for and has the golf cart reserved for May.
He was quite impressed with how quickly I got the information so thanks guys for making me look real smart. I appreciate it!!!
Sincerely,
LayawayQueen
Old 03-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Sage

Well, good for you! Have fun in May.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.