blind problem solved by 48 Hour Blinds

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Default blind problem solved by 48 Hour Blinds

I bought vertical blinds at a yard sale. It was missing the hangers. I went to 48 Hour Blinds in Wildwood (466A and 301 the pink house) and they had the hanges I needed and just gave them to me. Nice helpful people

Boomer
Old 09-19-2011, 02:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer12 View Post
I bought vertical blinds at a yard sale. It was missing the hangers. I went to 48 Hour Blinds in Wildwood (466A and 301 the pink house) and they had the hanges I needed and just gave them to me. Nice helpful people

Boomer
That is just not surprising. That Rick and his nephew and the other guy, the three of them are such nice fellows. They take off their shoes when they enter your house. We were the ones who let them in for our friends who were up North a couple of weeks ago.

I think they are honest people who did a great job with the plantation shutters our friends had installed and they stand behind their work. That Rick is a talker for sure, very personable and he loves his dog!!

I got the feeling that they weren't through with the job until the buyer was happy. A LOT of people we know has used them and have recommended them.

I promise I don't work for them and they are not my relatives. I was just very favorably impressed with their operation. He showed me the difference between his plantation shutters and others, he had them in his truck. Some have stuff that peel off. His has a metal core, I remember that much. Very nice and very substantial. Looked gorgeous when they were done.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.