Investment Painting Contractors

Old 04-07-2017, 04:59 AM
Thumbs up Investment Painting

Chris and his crew recently completed painting my living room, dining room, and hallway, and did an awesome job. Very professional and courteous, and on time. I would recommend them 100% for any painting job.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Veteran member

Add me to the list of VERY satisfied customers! Investment Painting just did my entire interior 3/2 Jasmine. Arrived at 8am. Left at 5pm. Walked around the whole house with me, fixing any little spots we found. VERY polite crew. The house looks FABULOUS! Is there any more to say?

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 05-02-2017, 03:06 PM

Just echoing all the reviews above. Top notch work, on time, and very professional. We had the whole interior of the house painted as well as just recently the kitchen cabinets. Great work and very reasonable! *****.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 51st BIRTHDAY on July 4th. Chris and I want to thank everybody for helping us make this possible. In todays world most small companies are here today and gone tomorrow. With a simple business plan of answering the phone, returning phone calls, showing up on time, doing the job you promised, and last but not least leave a clean job site when you're done. THANK YOU from Chris & (Len The retired half}
Old 07-05-2017, 05:23 PM

I was very appreciative for Chris and his crew. I needed to have ceilings painted in to rooms, hallway and guest bathroom done quickly because of company that would be arriving unexpectedly. He was able to accommodate my request for which I was very thankful. Most importantly their work was impeccable and the price was most reasonable. I will hire them again when needed and highly recommend them.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
We used them and do Not recommend
We used Investment Painters and highly recommend. Chris sent a crew of 4 painters who first removed all the window blinds and masked all the wood trim. We left the home for 8 hours and returned to find the crew cleaning up. They painted the entire inside of our CYV and we could not find one mistake. We chose a light blue on all our walls to go with our Key West theme.

The Villages Florida
Old 07-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Veteran member
Default Totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbush View Post
Chris and his crew recently completed painting my living room, dining room, and hallway, and did an awesome job. Very professional and courteous, and on time. I would recommend them 100% for any painting job.
100% Ditto! Did a great job for us, on time and on budget, polite and efficient. Wonderful work. Highly recommend.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Default Investment Painting Contractors A+++++

We just had the entire interior of our home painted by Investment Painting Contractors. They did a fantastic job. 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms. Ceilings, walls and all trim in just under two days. The Crew were Great, Eric and Henry went above and beyond for us. I have already recommended them to everyone I know. Need painting done, this is the Contractor that you need and at a fair price!
Old 11-10-2017, 10:57 AM

Great work, good pricing, good people. Whatever you agree to have them do will be done beautifully.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:59 AM

I used Investment Painting for the 2nd time. Last year they painted my entire interior and last week they painted the entire exterior. I thought they were known for interior painting only so I originally contacted Omar Painting to do the exterior. What a mistake. I had gotten an estimate from Omar months early because I am only in The Villages certain months and had a small window of time. The day Omar arrived he was rude, disrespectful and then proceeded to lecture me on a price increase , and all the things he would not do from his original estimate. Long story short he walked off the job and left me high and dry ! I called Chris and he came out the next day to review the job. He agreed to honored his original quote from over 120 days earlier. He was honest with me and told me he could not do it for 2-3 weeks but he would get it done. He communicated with me every step of the way and Eric and his crew could not of been more polite. I was not even at home but Eric and his crew went about their business and did a beautiful job. Investment Painting is THE BEST !!!
Old 01-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors is PROUD to announce that we have just won our 17th Angies List SUPER SERVICE AWARD for Painting. The company is 51 years old and still going strong. Thank you all for your trust and patronage and we wish you all a VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR. Chris, Len & Mary
Old 01-09-2018, 06:28 PM

I would like to give a "high five shout out" to Investment Painting and their crew. The crew, lead by Eric and 3 other young men showed up promptly at 8am Monday morning and completed our entire house, almost 2,000 sq ft. including the Lanai and Garage, by 4pm on Tuesday! They were very courteous and upbeat and personal young men. They made sure everything was covered, moved furniture and left the house clean, but most importantly they did a fantastic job! I would not hesitate to recommend Investment Painting.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:28 AM

We highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors! We recently had our kitchen cabinets painted and they came out beautifully! We are going to use them again! They have never disappointed us!
Old 04-12-2018, 01:40 PM

We have used Investment Painting Contractors twice to paint the interior of our home (walls, ceiling and trim) and they always do a fantastic job. Last week we hired them to paint the outside of our designer stucco home and were again impressed. They always show up on time and they did the entire house by late afternoon. They pay particular attention to detail, are extremely polite and everything is left immaculate. The house looks wonderful and we have been asked many times who did it. We always recommend Investment Painting Contractors and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else in the future.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:28 AM

Again we used Investment Painting Contractors! We as always, love the job they did! They go above and beyond, work quickly and neatly! Show up when they say, etc. I cannot say enough!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.