Investment Painting Contractors

Old 11-04-2018, 06:47 PM

I would like to recommend Investment painting. Their work is outstanding. They painted my ceilings, doors, walls & woodwork at a very reasonable price. . I priced 3 recommended companies and found investment painting to be very fair. Two days they were out and left the house clean.
They are also insured & bonded.

Linda Audette
Old 11-12-2018, 03:42 PM

We have use Investment Painting Contractors a number of time for different jobs. Always professional, on time and excellent quality of work. Highly recommended!
Old 11-29-2018, 06:43 PM

We hired Investment Painting Contractors to paint the entire interior of our house when we traveled north.. they showed up actually 10 minutes early and did a superior job of painting both walls, trim boards and doors. House was in super condition when we returned with the extra paint in garage. Our neighbor who let them in was very impressed with their work. The 3 young gentlemen were very polite and enthusiastic! I would gladly hire them again when we need painting done!,😁👍🏿
Old 03-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting is VERY PROUD to announce it has been awarded it's 18th Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR PAINTING. We would like to thank everyone for their continued support and posts as we prepare to for our 53rd year in business, starting July 4th. Thank you, Chris & The Guys, and Mary and Len the proud retired half.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investment Painting Contractors View Post
Investment Painting is VERY PROUD to announce it has been awarded it's 18th Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR PAINTING. We would like to thank everyone for their continued support and posts as we prepare to for our 53rd year in business, starting July 4th. Thank you, Chris & The Guys, and Mary and Len the proud retired half.
Congratulations!

We have used Chris and his team on both homes, inside and outside.

They are scheduled next Wednesday to paint outside.

We have been pleased with pricing and quality. We highly recommend Investment Painting.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:29 AM

We had Investment Painting paint the inside of our house and they did a great job. The young men who did the work were very nice and polite. We would recommend this company to everyone.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:23 PM

They did a great job on our kitchen and bathroom. Had to do some cleanup after them but generally very satisfied.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:39 PM

Investment Painting Contractors are wonderful. They just finished painting the entire inside and outside of our home. They did an excellent job. They are very clean and professional. The team worked so well together and were friendly. Showed up on time and were very efficient. Highly recommend them!!
Old 05-18-2019, 04:50 AM

They painted our complete house interior in 2 days, finishing yesterday. Walls, ceiling, trim, and changed some colors. I couldn't be happier. The price was right and the work was neat and clean. If you don't at least get an estimate from them you are making a mistake.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:30 PM

How is the retired half doing after his surgery?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:10 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokey View Post
How is the retired half doing after his surgery?
I'm back about 80% Feeling better every day. Thank You for asking. Len
Old 06-12-2019, 08:20 AM

Great to hear. Hope to see you at the mailboxes soon.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:37 AM
Default The Very Best and our only Go-To painting contractor

I have nothing but many kudos for Chris Gibbs and his staff who promptly came in and did an outstanding job for one of my real estate clients who had left me with the task of getting their home prepared for its eventual sale. The family had taken their father back north a couple of years ago from the home he had bought in The Villages back in 2000. They asked me to place it on the market knowing it would need a lot of TLC to bring it back into shape. The father had been unable to keep up with its maintenance for a number of years so that the walls, trim and all the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms needed to be painted and brought back to life. Likewise, the outside of the house including the pool and bird cage area required even more work and effort. If it wasn’t for the talented job provided by the Investment Painting Contractor crew, it would never be worth the value it is today! I personally cannot say enough about their “professionalism” not to mention their "capability". They are now my Go-To organization whenever I should incur any future painting requirements. I can’t recommend them enough!!!!
Old 06-23-2019, 01:20 PM
Cool

There is no question in my mind that Investment Painting does quality work; that is apparent from all the reviews from so many residents.

However, when I received a quote from Chris Gibbs of around $3,500 to paint the interior of a vacant, barely 1,400 sq. ft. house, I couldn't believe my ears!

$3,500???
Sorry, but I thought that was way over the top!
Old 07-04-2019, 07:24 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 53rd Birthday. The Co was started to help me thru college, I lost my deferment and ended up in Vietnam. After the military I hired all Vietnam Vets an painted Gas stations in Chicago. Since then I have never look back or been out of work. I retired in 2008 and Chris Gibbs a long time employee and friend took over the business. Mary and I moved to the Villages and to our surprise Chris moved the company to Summerfield. We are proud of the company and all the nice post on Talk Of The Village about Chris and the "GUYS". Happy Birthday Len & Mary Boczkowski.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.