Investment Painting Contractors

Old 07-21-2019, 07:34 AM

Investment Painting Contractors just completed the painting of baseboards in our IRIS model home. Eric, David and Henry did an excellent job as we requested and all three were professional, courteous, talented and just likeable. We are VERY pleased with their work and would certainly use them again and highly recommend their services.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:22 PM

Based largely on the positive reviews here on ToTV, we had Investment Painting Contractors paint all the doors and trim in our home. The crew was polite, respectful, hard working, and they did a fantastic job. Noticed a few spots that needed a small touchup, and they came out the next day and took care of them. I highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors and will use them for all future painting jobs!
Old 07-27-2019, 08:47 PM
Sage

I recently had Investment Painting repaint the Master Bedroom and guest bath along with my exterior lamp post and light fixtures. They also touched up some other areas and patched a few holes.

I had recommended them before to family and friends and site inspected their work but this was the first time I used them. They were on time, efficient, polite, respectful and did a beautiful job for a reasonable price. This same crew worked on those earlier projects. It's apparent to see the camaraderie and pride they take in their work. It's also encouraging to see the same crew...they obviously know how to retain good workers.

Good Job.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:27 AM

Just had my new home totally painted in less than two days! Exceptional work and pricing! Eric and his crew were outstanding. I was provided outstanding communication and progress reports throughout the entire process. Exceeded expectations and could not be more pleased with the finished project and working with Investment painters.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:07 PM
Veteran member

They did the interior of our new house a couple of months ago. Same experience. Highly recommended.

kathy
Old 01-12-2020, 08:38 AM
Default Investment Painting Contractors

We used Investment Painting Contractors ( IPC ) recently and my wife and I could not be more pleased.
IPC returned my calls and texts quickly, had great suggestions, were very reasonable in price ( much better than other painters we contacted), were on time, very neat, professional, and personable. They delivered everything as promised. We would highly recommend IPC if you are looking for very efficient and ethical professional painters for your home.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Default Thank you

Good Morning! It's almost spring and that means bringing new life to those tired cabinets or worn exterior paint. Investment painting is offering a gift card to anyone who refers a client that books a job. Please don't forget our Valentines' discount. 5% off if you wear red during your estimate! Please like and share with your friends. We have also started a Facebook page for anyone who would like to follow us there to keep up with the latest deals we may have to offer!

We are beyond blessed to have so many wonderful customers! Thank you all for your support! We look forward to many more years of this amazing relationship we have with you all.

If you have any questions Please contact Chris at (352)446-7334
Old 02-20-2020, 10:27 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Angies List SUPER SERVICE AWARD

We are Proud to announce that we have received our 19th Angie's List Super Service Award for Painting. It's our Loyal Customers who posted their satisfaction of our work for the last 53yrs that make this possible. THANK YOU Chris and the guys and Mary & Len the very Proud retired half of IPC
Old 03-11-2020, 06:24 AM
Default Happy Kitchen

I used a Investment Painters to paint my kitchen cabinets after I jumped the gun on changing my counter tops and putting in a backsplash. They did an awesome job. Saved me money and distress. Kitchen difference is night and day. Great workers
Old 03-24-2020, 07:34 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Exterior Painting Discount

Now is the perfect time to paint the exterior of your home. Low heat, Rain & Humidity. This can be done within the "Coronavirus Guidelines".

Investment Painting Contractors has not laid a man off in the last 43 years and hope to keep that streak going. For our SPECIAL PRICING during these times. Please call Chris 352-446-7334. Thank You. Chris & The Guys.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:20 AM
Smile Unbelievable job in 1-day!!!!!!!!

They said it couldn't be done! The miracle workers of Investment Painting completed painting the exterior of our over 2500 square foot home [4-Br/2-Ba]/pool etc] in ONE day! Including the trim!!!!

Oh, did I mention it was done expertly with only 2-guys!!! A FANTASTIC job!!!! No sloppy short cuts or racing to beat the clock. It was done in a very methodical way! VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!!

You would be foolish to consider anyone else for your painting needs either inside or out as we have had them do both with fantastic results!
Old 06-05-2020, 09:16 AM

When are you guys going to start doing kitchen cabinets again?
Old 06-05-2020, 09:29 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Kitchen Cabinets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokey View Post
When are you guys going to start doing kitchen cabinets again?
We did a set this week. Len
Old 07-04-2020, 06:32 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default 54th Birthday

Investment Painting Contractors is PROUD to announce it's 54th Birthday. IPC was formed at my kitchen table July 4th 1966 to help me pay for college. I took a semester off to paint a large apartment building in Detroit. I lost my deferment and was in uniform Sept 30th, 1966. I was in Vietnam by 1967. Returning state side in August 1968 stationed at a Nike site in Arlington Heights Illinois. With time left to serve and making $240 a month, I bought a old truck and having to be on duty in the daytime I got a contract painting gas stations over night. Hiring the Vietnam Vets I was stationed with I was able to keep buying trucks and expanding the company.

I finally got discharged and the company kept evolving into a National Painting Co. Painting hundreds of Taco Bells, Walgreens, K Marts Etc. Ending up in Milwaukee for 30 years as our central point and cutting our travels to the Midwest.

Along the way I established a tight crew, all kids including Chris who told me someday he would "OWN" the Company. Well now he does, and to our surprise he moved the company to Summerfield. For the last 13 years he and the guys have made us Very PROUD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INVESTMENT PAINTING Len & Mary The retired half.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:52 AM
Default I recommend Investment Painters

I just had Investment Painters paint my new home and l am very pleased. They are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. They arrived on time, with a phone call ahead of time to tell me they were on the way. Three painters did the work in about 4-5 hours. As they finished and began to clean up, they asked me walk around to see if there were any areas that needed a touch-up. They also went back and checked their own work. The labeled all of the paint cans and closed them tightly. It looks beautiful and l will use them again for any painting jobs l have.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance![/QUOTE]

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.