Investment Painting Contractors

Old 01-18-2021, 09:02 PM

Just had Investment Painting in to remove wallpaper and paint two bathrooms and a wall in my master bedroom. Wonderful job. It was not easy but they took it on and did a great job. Thank you. I could not be more pleased and highly recommend you.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Investment Painting Contractors 55th Birthday

55 Yrs ago on the 4th of July 1966, Investment Painting was born at my kitchen table in suburban Detroit. I had my first big contract and needed the money for school. When I wasn't enrolled in school by august, I ended up in the Army by Sept, 30th.
After Vietnam I was released from the army in Illinois. I used my travel money to buy and old truck, hired a bunch of Vietnam Vets and went back to work. We were soon painting Shopping centers, High rise office buildings Etc.
After finishing a contract in Florida I went to visit a friend in Milwaukee. Got there on a Sunday and had a contract on Monday. We branched out and became National Painters. We painted hundreds of Taco Bells, K Marts, Burger Kings & Walgreens Thru out the Country.
For the next 30 years we worked out of Wisconsin. I never laid a man off. I had a crew of young guys who could travel. Chris Gibbs grew up on the Truck and has been the "New Owner" for the last 14 Yrs.
Mary and I are very Proud of Chris, and all that he has accomplished. We hope the company will continue to thrive, and would like to "Thank all of you for your "Support"

Len & Mary Boczkowski The Proud Retired Half of Investment Painting Contr.
Old 08-09-2021, 10:19 AM

Thank you Chris for a great job on our newly purchased home. Your team did a meticulous job, including making corrections on a previous painter's shortcomings. We highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors to anyone needing a superior paint contractor in the Villages area. Rand and Donna
Old 08-23-2021, 03:50 PM
Default Investment Painters

Highly professional and personal. Completed painting of ceiling, crown molding, floor molding, walls and closet in 2 days. Highly recommended and priced fairly.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:37 AM
Default Investment painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
We just had them paint our house and they did a great job !! They were prompt,courteous and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend them )))
Old 11-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Default Excellent Painters!!!!!!!

Once again, we had the good fortune of having Chris and his crew from Investment Painters come to our home and pick the EXACT color we had been searching for and couldn't find. We were ecstatic with the results. We have been using this talented crew ever since we moved here several years ago and would never use anyone else!!!!

We have never been sorry for referring them to our friends as we have always received positive feedback from them!

You'll never regret selecting Investment Painting for your painting requirements!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2022, 12:24 AM
Thumbs up Professional and Efficient

I highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors. Chris Gibbs made it easy to coordinate the painting of our new home via phone from Ohio. He was professional, respectful, and personable. He willingly worked with our Home Watch to coordinate the schedule. The price was competitive and he used quality Sherwin-Williams paint, my preference. My neighbor relayed to me the crew was professional, and worked efficiently from what she was able to observe.

Last edited by LivingOurDream; 01-12-2022 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-21-2022, 10:29 AM
Default Investment Painting Contractors House interior and exterior painting

We received three contractor painting quotes and decided to go with Investment Painting Contractors. Chris Gibbs is the owner. We had the complete interior, exterior, and pool deck painted. The three men that worked on our property were professional, courteous, and did an excellent job. They came on the date we were promised, and they were on time every day. They were fastidious about protecting our furniture and floors with plastic and drop clothes. They also double coated all surfaces, and triple coated a few, to cover the old paint color. We are very happy with the complete job they have done, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a painting contractor.
Old 02-11-2022, 04:11 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default 100,000 hits

14 Years ago, I retired and Chris Gibbs a long-time employee took over the Company. It seems he was also tired of the cold weather and slippery roads. He headed south. Upon arriving in the Villages and trying to rebuild the business in a new place, one of the first customers recommended Talk of the Villages. The rest as they say is "History".

Investment Painting Contractors was my "Baby" since 1966. It was time to let go. Mary & I are proud of Chris and the Guys and from all the kind letters and posts we know the company is in good hands and will continue for another 50 years.

Thank you all. 100,000 Hits is quite a Milestone. Len & Mary & Chris and the Guys.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I would like to add one more accolade to Investment Painting and especially to Chris Gibbs.

When my husband was in the hospital for six weeks lighting in my cathedral kitchen went out. I called a local company and they said the cost to come change the light bulb would have to be close to $100. I mentioned it here on TOTV and Chris Gibbs offered me his services to change that light bulb at no charge. A time was set up and he sent one of his young men to my home, it took him all of five minutes to change the light bulb and I had to fight with him to allow me to show my appreciation by giving him a small gratuity.

I need them right now to do some painting for me will call tomorrow.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-24-2022, 07:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I'd like to add another great testimonial to Chris Gibbs and his amazing team of young men. Eric came to my home this week to do a "Clean up" job. My walls and door ways were looking a little beaten up so I asked Chris Gibbs of Investment Painting to do the job for me.

The finished job is excellent and the price was very affordable. Thank you, you own a great company.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 04-20-2022, 02:16 PM

Another vote for Investment Painting. On time, professional, courteous, reasonably priced, and meticulous. Thank you.
Old 07-19-2022, 10:26 AM

We've used Investment Painting Contractors three times in our home since 2014. Inside first, then outside, then just recently inside again. They really are the best! No "left behind messes", no sitting around doing nothing, just plain come on time, do the job right and then politely review the job with the homeowner BEFORE asking for a signature and payment. Chris and his team are true pros and well worth doing business with.
Old 11-20-2022, 09:14 PM
Default Home and Furniture Painting

We used Investment Painters last year to paint the main area of our home. We were so pleased by their service that we had them paint 4 pieces of our furniture last week. They are professional, efficient, friendly, and reasonably priced. We highly recommend them and we will use them again when we're ready to paint again.
Old 12-02-2022, 02:01 PM

Investment Painting was wonderful! They moved our painting job up to when we came to the Villages ! They painted the ceilings, closets, bedrooms, living room, kitchen,garage and all baseboards! I feel we have a new home! They are very polite and very clean! Thanks again for an outstanding job!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.