Investment Painting Contractors

Old 08-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Administrator
Default Investment Painting Contractors

One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-30-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

Thanks for your assistance!
First of all We would like to thank you for your generous promotion.But we have to correct 1 thing, we recieved 8 super service awards from the Wisconsin Angies List. We have the awards and over 200 letters from customers. Thank You, Len & Chris IPC
Old 08-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Veteran member

I used Investment Painters last year and I can say they are the BEST. They came in the morning and were done by 5:00. They were clean, very polite and they put everything back in place. I would give them a 10+ rating.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Veteran member

This was a thread that I started on May 24, 2010

Interior Painters

and my subsequent post on July 6, 2010.

"After a few quotes, we decided to go with Investment Painting. They were here last Wednesday and we couldn't be happier!

What a great bunch of guys...they were on-time and organized...they moved all the furniture and then moved it back when they were done and asked us to check each room to make sure it was in the proper order.

And, to top it off, they painted the WHOLE HOUSE IN ONE DAY!

Two thumbs up for Investment Painting and to all of you who responded to my request for recommendations, a huge, heartfelt
THANK YOU!"

To this day, we STILL recommend Investment Painters.. We even had them go out to Riverview, FL to paint my other half's son's house last October....they are THE BEST!
Old 08-11-2011, 07:42 AM
Veteran member
Default The Best

I have recommended Investment Painting to many folks, including those here on Talk of The Villages. They painted my entire 3 bedroom home in one day! The work was excellent, the workers were friendly, courteous and did a beautiful job as well as cleaning up afterward. Couldn't be more pleased.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Veteran member

We had Chris and his team paint the entire interior of our 3 bedroom At Ease in 1 day and 1 1/2 hours. They moved the furniture, and put everything back where it was. These guys are spectacular. Not one mistake, and not one drip or holiday. We tell everybody about them and how good (and reasonable!) they are, but truthfully, the majority of people we've talked to have already heard good things about them, or used them themselves. I guess good news does travel fast!

Last edited by laryb; 08-11-2011 at 09:56 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 AM

I used Chris for the entire interior of my designer and they did an excellent job. Have recommended them to all.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Default investment painting contractors

We had Cris and crew paint the exterior of our designer home two years ago. They were on time and very professional. Our house looks as good as it did the day they finished. Neighbors are still coming to our house to ask who painted it.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Default Investment Painting contractors

Just wanted to take the opportunity to commend Len and Chris of Investment Painting Conractors. I engaged them to remodel my 12 year old kitchen while we were in New Oreans. When we arrived home, we were dazzled by the impact of the beautiful job they did. Rather than entering my drab La Costa home, I thought I was entering a Villa in Tuscany.
They resurfaced all the kitcen cabinets, painted the walls a rich terra cotta Painted the ceiling and trim white; removed the sliding doors to the lanai and installed a beautiful white frame for the entrance to the Lanai from the kitchen. giving more depth and space.
In the living room, they removed the sliding doors, and built a wall, rendering the room a formal living room. They Use monochromatic colors to accent the
soffit and entrance areas. It was truly beautiful. Three of my neighbors immeditely had their kitchens remodled after they saw the resuts of what Investment Painting Contractors did. Best of all, they accomplished all of this in five days. everything was neat and spotless. They replaced all the furniture, and rugs, and left it in pristine condition. All this for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Veteran member

They did our premier this year right after we bought and they were/are fabulous. Best price and 12 foot ceilings are no problem!

"The difficult we can do immediately the impossible just takes a little longer"
Old 08-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Default Highly Recommend

Chris and his crew painted the interior of my Iris last week and they did a very good job. I'm timid with color choice and Chris made suggestions and gave me the courage to go ahead with a vibrant color. I love it and I'm very appreciative that he told me "it's only paint...if you don't like it, it can easily be changed". When I need more painting I will hire Investment Painters again.

Sharon Village of Buttonwood
Old 08-15-2011, 02:14 PM

I hired them to paint my kitchen, bathroom and a space in my living room. They did a great job. The job "foreman" had me look everything over and I saw a place in the living room painting that was missed and they promptly corrected it before leaving. I would highly recommend them and hire them again!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Default Investment Painting

I just wanted to let new Villagers know about my experience I had with Investment Painting. I just arrived here on Aug. 10th. our house needing a paint job,
I called Investment Painting talked with Chris Gibbs, he came the next day
gave me a extimate, said he could do it Tues. Aug. 17th. finish on the 18th.
they would start at 8AM in the morning and leave at 4:30PM, they were here
when stated finished when stated, even ran the sweeper before they left. So in two days our whole house was painted and put back in order. I would use them again with no trouble and highly recommend him to anybody in The Village.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:16 AM

JUST USED INVESTMENT PAINTERS AND THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! THE HOUSE WAS PAINTED IN HIGH GLOSS PRIMARY COLORS, THEY DID THE WHOLE JOB IN 3 DAYS AND NO MESS!!! THE BEST!!! DSNED
Old 09-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Default another vote for Investment Painting

We used them last year before we moved in. The crew is very professional and the price was almost too good to be true.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.