Investment Painting Contractors

Old 02-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Veteran member
Default Another great job!

We used Investment Painters about 11 years ago to paint the interior of our then new home, and they were super. The misses decided that a refresh was in order, so we did our due diligence and got estimates. Chris once again came in with the best price, so we booked them. I find it amazing how fast and efficient their crew is. It took them a total of 8-9 hours to do all the interior walls, and they didn't leave a drip or holiday anywhere! Their crew chief, Henry, couldn't have been more helpful, and was truly a pleasure to deal with, as was the rest of the crew. By the way, the price was close to $500 less. They were on time, did what they promised, and made sure we were satisfied here before leaving
Old 03-28-2023, 01:49 PM
Default Great job, again and again

Investment Painters painted our master bedroom. They continue to be professional, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced. We will use them again for any future painting projects. Very Highly Recommended.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:49 AM
Default Absolutely the best!!!!!!

I have used Investment Painting for all of our personal painting needs PLUS I am a realtor and they have successfully completed painting over a half dozen or more seller homes in preparation for their sale here in The Villages! Also, I have recommended them to buyers who, after moving in to their new home, have told me how thrilled they were with the results.

They are well worth every penny you spend for their services!!! I recommend them to everyone!!!!

They're typically booked so call them as soon as possible if you're needing any type of painting [or possibly other jobs] to be completed. You won't regret it!
Old 05-20-2023, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
Investment Painting - they recently painted the large deck around my pool. Helped me move the large pieces and were on time and finished, cleaned up the same day.
We will certainly call on Chris again for any painting needs.
Old 06-27-2023, 09:58 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile HUGE Summer Savings!

Investment Painting Contractors is offering 20% off of all jobs over $2000 between today June 27th, through September 30th, 2023.

We also offer referral incentives of a 25-dollar gift card for referring a friend and posting a review for us on your favorite forum! You can choose one $25 gift card from Go play golf, amazon, Barnes, and Noble, or Cabela's.

If you have any questions please get in touch with Christopher Gibbs at (352)446-7334
Old 06-28-2023, 06:37 AM
Thanked 1,113 Times in 245 Posts
Default Getting paid for positive reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
This deceptive business practice of enticing customers to submit positive reviews is akin to paying for positive reviews. This renders any conclusion of the company based on its reviews worthless.
Old 07-03-2023, 04:41 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Happy 57th Birthday, Investment Painting Contractors

Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 57th anniversary.

IPC was founded at my kitchen table on July 4th, 1966, to help pay my college tuition.
Having just signed my first major contract to do the final stage painting of a high-rise building, I notified my college that I would take the Fall semester off, and return in the Spring. Consequently, I lost my deferment, and ended up in uniform, headed for Viet Nam by 1968.

Returning stateside, I was stationed at a Nike Site in Arlington Heights, IL. Unable to live on $240. a month, I bought an old truck, hired the Viet Nam vets on base, and started painting gas stations throughout Chicago at night. Upon discharge, I kept painting and was able to finish school.

After working all over the US, I settled in Milwaukee, WI., where I put together a young crew, including Chris Gibbs. We painted Walgreen's, Taco Bells, K Marts, etc. throughout the state on a regular basis, along with hundreds of homes and many other businesses.

Mary and I brought the crew to FL to do an extensive rehab on our retirement home in The Villages. We moved into our house a year later, with Chris Gibbs, the new owner of IPC, and the company soon following.

Mary and I are very proud of Chris and the guys. We appreciate all the nice comments and letters from his many customers. We thank you, and wish you all a Happy 4th of July.
God Bless America,
Chris and the Guys
Len and Mary, the Retired Half of Investment Painting Contractors
Old 08-24-2023, 07:51 AM
Default Highly recommend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vstar3471@gmail.com View Post
We used Investment Painting Contractors ( IPC ) recently and my wife and I could not be more pleased.
IPC returned my calls and texts quickly, had great suggestions, were very reasonable in price ( much better than other painters we contacted), were on time, very neat, professional, and personable. They delivered everything as promised. We would highly recommend IPC if you are looking for very efficient and ethical professional painters for your home.
This was precisely our recent experience, as well. Completed the whole interior of the house in less than two days with their small crew.
Old 08-24-2023, 04:33 PM
Default Very Happy

Henry and his crew just left our house after spending the day Painting all our common areas, three bedrooms and the Laundry room. We couldn't be more pleased. They really did a neat job. Came at 8am sharp and left at 5pm. Took blinds down, mirrors off the bathroom walls, moved the refrigerator out and the washer and dryer. Everything went back just like new. Thanks Guys
Old 09-16-2023, 10:38 AM
Default Exterior painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCJ61 View Post
Henry and his crew just left our house after spending the day Painting all our common areas, three bedrooms and the Laundry room. We couldn't be more pleased. They really did a neat job. Came at 8am sharp and left at 5pm. Took blinds down, mirrors off the bathroom walls, moved the refrigerator out and the washer and dryer. Everything went back just like new. Thanks Guys
We had the same experience. Henry and crew also arrived promptly at 8 am and worked straight through until 4:30. The next day was a half day and the project was done to perfection. Henry supervised the crew directly and it was obvious that he had the respect of the crew. The job was great and I would not hesitate to use them again and or recommend them to friends, (which I already have done).
Old 10-02-2023, 12:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile Spooktacular deals are running this October!

Spooktacular deals are running this October from Investment Painting Contractors. Mention this ad and get 10% off every booked job through October.

If you tell a friend about this ad and they call us and book a painting job, they receive 10% off. You will also receive a $25 gift card for the establishment of your choice.

Don't forget we offer free estimates!

Contact Chris Gibbs at (352)446-7334. Call or text at your convenience.
Old 11-16-2023, 05:01 PM
Default Cabinets Look Beautiful

Investment Painters painted our entire kitchen, master bath, and guest bath cabinets. They came out looking beautiful. We're so glad we had them do the work - reasonably priced and much more efficient than we would have been. Great guys to work with.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:26 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile Let us bring your dreams to life!

Do you have a vision for your home? would a new coat of paint make that dream a reality?
Investment painting offers free estimates on all jobs! Give us a call! 352-446-7334

We specialize in interior and exterior painting from buildings to cabinets and even furniture upon request. We also provide services such as removing wallpaper, minor drywall repair, and pressure washing. Residential or commercial jobs are welcome. We are bonded and insured. Fifty-five years in business seventeen are second generation here in Florida. We are originally from Wisconsin.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:31 PM

CHRIS GIBBS and his employees of INVESTMENT PAINTING CONTRACTORS have EXCEEDED all of our expectations. LOOK NO FURTHER If you are wanting the best provider in the State of Florida. We have been industry service providers for 28 years in Ohio setting the bar of happy clients extremely high and after relocating to The Villages feel as though we struck gold when another neighbor gave me his phone number of 352-446-7334 which I texted and the call was returned promptly.
Old 01-31-2024, 06:53 AM

Outstanding work !

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.