» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Investment Painting
Old 04-07-2017, 04:59 AM

Thumbs up Investment Painting

Chris and his crew recently completed painting my living room, dining room, and hallway, and did an awesome job. Very professional and courteous, and on time. I would recommend them 100% for any painting job.

Old 04-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Veteran member

Add me to the list of VERY satisfied customers! Investment Painting just did my entire interior 3/2 Jasmine. Arrived at 8am. Left at 5pm. Walked around the whole house with me, fixing any little spots we found. VERY polite crew. The house looks FABULOUS! Is there any more to say?

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2017, 03:06 PM

Just echoing all the reviews above. Top notch work, on time, and very professional. We had the whole interior of the house painted as well as just recently the kitchen cabinets. Great work and very reasonable! *****.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 51st BIRTHDAY on July 4th. Chris and I want to thank everybody for helping us make this possible. In todays world most small companies are here today and gone tomorrow. With a simple business plan of answering the phone, returning phone calls, showing up on time, doing the job you promised, and last but not least leave a clean job site when you're done. THANK YOU from Chris & (Len The retired half}
Old 07-05-2017, 05:23 PM

I was very appreciative for Chris and his crew. I needed to have ceilings painted in to rooms, hallway and guest bathroom done quickly because of company that would be arriving unexpectedly. He was able to accommodate my request for which I was very thankful. Most importantly their work was impeccable and the price was most reasonable. I will hire them again when needed and highly recommend them.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
We used them and do Not recommend
We used Investment Painters and highly recommend. Chris sent a crew of 4 painters who first removed all the window blinds and masked all the wood trim. We left the home for 8 hours and returned to find the crew cleaning up. They painted the entire inside of our CYV and we could not find one mistake. We chose a light blue on all our walls to go with our Key West theme.

Totally agree
Old 07-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Veteran member

Default Totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbush View Post
Chris and his crew recently completed painting my living room, dining room, and hallway, and did an awesome job. Very professional and courteous, and on time. I would recommend them 100% for any painting job.
100% Ditto! Did a great job for us, on time and on budget, polite and efficient. Wonderful work. Highly recommend.