Investment Painting Contractors

Old 09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Default Investment Painting Contractors

My highest recommendation.

We hired them to paint every room in our house B4 we moved in.

We arrived to a beautifully painted house, with no missed spots or dribbles that we have found so far.

Chris was very easy to work with and willing to go out of his way to make a first class job.

We will definitiely use him the next time.

Thanks, Chris.

Doug and Carol Moseman
Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Default Investment Painting A+

We had all of the interior walls of our designer home painted by Investment

Painting in June. We were thrilled with the results. Chris's crew of professional

painters were prompt, neat, friendly, and did a great job.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Veteran member
Default Great Job

This past week we hired Investment Painting contractors to paint our new house in the Villages of Alhambra. Chris was willing to come out to our house the day after I called. He gave us a free estimate for painting our entire interior which we felt was very reasonable. He also said they could paint the house in one day. When I asked when his guys could come out and paint, I was pleasantly surprised that he said they could be there the following day at 8:00 AM. Chris was friendly, helpful, and very professional.

The next morning his crew showed up on time (early actually!) and they were equally friendly and professional. When my wife and I returned later in the afternoon we found our house beautifully painted. Everything that had been taken down or moved was put back in its proper place. Chris and his guys did a fantastic job, I would highly recommend them for your painting needs.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages
Old 09-26-2011, 05:54 AM
Thumbs up Yay! Investment Painters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

Thanks for your assistance!
Chris and the guys did an excellent job. Did what they said they would do and finished early. Great! Love the paint job.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Default Best painters and flooring companies

Hello,

We are newcomers to the Villages and shopped around for a painting company and a Flooring company to install hardoood floors.

We were fortunate enough to find Investment Painting Contractors. Chris Gibbs and his staff Lance/Michael and Eric were awesome. Extremely punctual, courtesy as well as great painters.
They painted 90 percent of our home. SUPER JOB.

We also discovered Reedy's Flooring America and Doug and his team did a wonderful job as well. Agian a SUPER JOB.

We highly recommend both companies. You will not be disapointed.

Joann
De La Vista North
Old 12-02-2011, 10:47 AM

We also used Investment Painting to paint our Villa. Chris and his crew are very professional and the job was done before the anticipated time quoted. Quality work and very reasonable. The paint looks amazing. Very nice job fellas. We highly recommend this contractor.

Last edited by sunshine girl; 12-02-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Painting Contractor - Best in Town!
Old 12-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Default Very satisfied customer

I have to compliment the entire crew that painted my home interior yesterday.
Paint job was excellent.The crew worked together better then I have ever seen.They worked as a team, they all new want had to be done next, and they just got it done, from painting to cleaning, to packing up.
Don't waste time getting quotes they are reasonable, and they did a exceptional job. I will tell all my golf buddies about Investment Painting.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:43 AM
Default Investment Painting

I had IP do my interior on Friday. I did my research by getting quotes and recommendations from others, and I had IP do the painting, best decision I have made in awhile.
The crew worked together like a well coached team, they all new what had to be done and they all just keep painting, moving ladders, sweeping, never even asking what had to be done next, they just got it done.
Don't waste your time getting quotes.
IP was competitive, on time, excellent work, clean, and professional.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:54 AM

I also used IPC to paint several rooms in my house, they did a great job,
however, my wife asked the paint to be semi-gloss. But the painters put on eggshell. She is not happy, but doesn't want to go through moving all the pictures again to get it repainted.
Deuce
Old 02-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Default Highly recommend Investment Painting Contractors

We had them paint our dated kitchen and bath cabinets a beautiful white. They finished all in a day and a half, where very professional, fast, cleaned up, and did a great job. All the guys were really pleasant to talk to and certainly knew what they were doing!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:01 PM

I used Investment Painting Contractors in August of 2009. I thought I posted a long recommendation on this site, but obviously I did something wrong because I never could find it. I was very impressed with the painting contractor and their workers. They showed up exactly when they said they would, they finished when they said they would, and they really did a terrific job for me. Anything they had to move out of their way was put back in place, and they cleaned up after themselves. They were a small crew of very nice guys. Nothing was paid up front and the bill was exactly as they had estimated. I would definitely call on them again.

Joyce Miller
Old 02-09-2012, 09:53 PM

So after 6 months and 26 recommendation posts the winner is????

Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:36 PM

Investment Painting Contractors - Chris and crew, did a wonderful job at our designer villa, close to Spanish Springs. They scraped the ceilings, sealed and painted them and painted all walls, cleaned all woodwork and then painted, and cleaned all light fixtures. We are so thankful that they were able to start the job right after we called which allowed up to move on to the flooring in only a week. Thank you Chris and crew - will call you again to paint the outside soon! Beth
Old 02-27-2012, 08:20 AM
Veteran member

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

AND the winner is...............

"The difficult we can do immediately the impossible just takes a little longer"
Old 02-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Veteran member

mmmmmmm...we love Applebees.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.