Investment Painting Contractors

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Highly Recommend
Old 08-14-2011, 01:01 PM

Default Highly Recommend

Chris and his crew painted the interior of my Iris last week and they did a very good job. I'm timid with color choice and Chris made suggestions and gave me the courage to go ahead with a vibrant color. I love it and I'm very appreciative that he told me "it's only paint...if you don't like it, it can easily be changed". When I need more painting I will hire Investment Painters again.

Sharon Village of Buttonwood

Old 08-15-2011, 02:14 PM

I hired them to paint my kitchen, bathroom and a space in my living room. They did a great job. The job "foreman" had me look everything over and I saw a place in the living room painting that was missed and they promptly corrected it before leaving. I would highly recommend them and hire them again!
Investment Painting
Old 08-18-2011, 08:10 PM

Default Investment Painting

I just wanted to let new Villagers know about my experience I had with Investment Painting. I just arrived here on Aug. 10th. our house needing a paint job,
I called Investment Painting talked with Chris Gibbs, he came the next day
gave me a extimate, said he could do it Tues. Aug. 17th. finish on the 18th.
they would start at 8AM in the morning and leave at 4:30PM, they were here
when stated finished when stated, even ran the sweeper before they left. So in two days our whole house was painted and put back in order. I would use them again with no trouble and highly recommend him to anybody in The Village.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:16 AM

JUST USED INVESTMENT PAINTERS AND THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! THE HOUSE WAS PAINTED IN HIGH GLOSS PRIMARY COLORS, THEY DID THE WHOLE JOB IN 3 DAYS AND NO MESS!!! THE BEST!!! DSNED
another vote for Investment Painting
Old 09-06-2011, 02:31 PM

Default another vote for Investment Painting

We used them last year before we moved in. The crew is very professional and the price was almost too good to be true.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:47 PM

Default Investment Painting Contractors

My highest recommendation.

We hired them to paint every room in our house B4 we moved in.

We arrived to a beautifully painted house, with no missed spots or dribbles that we have found so far.

Chris was very easy to work with and willing to go out of his way to make a first class job.

We will definitiely use him the next time.

Thanks, Chris.

Doug and Carol Moseman
Investment Painting A+
Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 PM

Default Investment Painting A+

We had all of the interior walls of our designer home painted by Investment

Painting in June. We were thrilled with the results. Chris's crew of professional

painters were prompt, neat, friendly, and did a great job.
Great Job
Old 09-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Veteran member

Default Great Job

This past week we hired Investment Painting contractors to paint our new house in the Villages of Alhambra. Chris was willing to come out to our house the day after I called. He gave us a free estimate for painting our entire interior which we felt was very reasonable. He also said they could paint the house in one day. When I asked when his guys could come out and paint, I was pleasantly surprised that he said they could be there the following day at 8:00 AM. Chris was friendly, helpful, and very professional.

The next morning his crew showed up on time (early actually!) and they were equally friendly and professional. When my wife and I returned later in the afternoon we found our house beautifully painted. Everything that had been taken down or moved was put back in its proper place. Chris and his guys did a fantastic job, I would highly recommend them for your painting needs.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages
Yay! Investment Painters!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:54 AM

Thumbs up Yay! Investment Painters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

Thanks for your assistance!
Chris and the guys did an excellent job. Did what they said they would do and finished early. Great! Love the paint job.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:16 AM

Default Best painters and flooring companies

Hello,

We are newcomers to the Villages and shopped around for a painting company and a Flooring company to install hardoood floors.

We were fortunate enough to find Investment Painting Contractors. Chris Gibbs and his staff Lance/Michael and Eric were awesome. Extremely punctual, courtesy as well as great painters.
They painted 90 percent of our home. SUPER JOB.

We also discovered Reedy's Flooring America and Doug and his team did a wonderful job as well. Agian a SUPER JOB.

We highly recommend both companies. You will not be disapointed.

Joann
De La Vista North