Investment Painting Contractors

Investment Painting Contractors

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-12-2019, 07:10 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokey View Post
How is the retired half doing after his surgery?
I'm back about 80% Feeling better every day. Thank You for asking. Len

Old 06-12-2019, 08:20 AM

Great to hear. Hope to see you at the mailboxes soon.
Sponsored Links
The Very Best and our only Go-To painting contractor
Old 06-23-2019, 09:37 AM

Default The Very Best and our only Go-To painting contractor

I have nothing but many kudos for Chris Gibbs and his staff who promptly came in and did an outstanding job for one of my real estate clients who had left me with the task of getting their home prepared for its eventual sale. The family had taken their father back north a couple of years ago from the home he had bought in The Villages back in 2000. They asked me to place it on the market knowing it would need a lot of TLC to bring it back into shape. The father had been unable to keep up with its maintenance for a number of years so that the walls, trim and all the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms needed to be painted and brought back to life. Likewise, the outside of the house including the pool and bird cage area required even more work and effort. If it wasn’t for the talented job provided by the Investment Painting Contractor crew, it would never be worth the value it is today! I personally cannot say enough about their “professionalism” not to mention their "capability". They are now my Go-To organization whenever I should incur any future painting requirements. I can’t recommend them enough!!!!
Old 06-23-2019, 01:20 PM

Cool

There is no question in my mind that Investment Painting does quality work; that is apparent from all the reviews from so many residents.

However, when I received a quote from Chris Gibbs of around $3,500 to paint the interior of a vacant, barely 1,400 sq. ft. house, I couldn't believe my ears!

$3,500???
Sorry, but I thought that was way over the top!
Old 07-04-2019, 07:24 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 53rd Birthday. The Co was started to help me thru college, I lost my deferment and ended up in Vietnam. After the military I hired all Vietnam Vets an painted Gas stations in Chicago. Since then I have never look back or been out of work. I retired in 2008 and Chris Gibbs a long time employee and friend took over the business. Mary and I moved to the Villages and to our surprise Chris moved the company to Summerfield. We are proud of the company and all the nice post on Talk Of The Village about Chris and the "GUYS". Happy Birthday Len & Mary Boczkowski.