Investment Painting Contractors re Repainting of Cabinets

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2020, 11:37 AM
Sage
Default Investment Painting Contractors re Repainting of Cabinets

Several weeks ago, I asked for a recommendation for having my kitchen cabinets repainted. I was also planning to do the cabinets in my bathrooms also. I had oak cabinets but recently purchased stainless steel appliances and thought white cabinets would look better.

Len, (previous owner of IPC). contacted me and offered to show his cabinets that were painted 12 years ago. That was very generous of him as I really wanted to see a finished product.

I called IPC, (Chris Gibbs, the owner), and I made an appointment for a quote. Chris had posted a 5% off offer on TOTV, if the customer was wearing red on Valentines Day.

I liked the quote, (very reasonable). Eric and Henry, came Monday and finished Tuesday, starting at 8 AM, as Chris said they would, (parked in front of my house at 7:45 AM but waited until 8 AM). They were extremely respectful and courteous. They answered questions that I had and I felt very comfortable with their knowledge and professionalism. They did my kitchen cabinets in addition to my two bathroom cabinets.

I was very please with their work and I recommend them highly. They were also immaculate in that they took great care to not spill a drop of paint anywhere and cleaned up afterwards.

True to their word the bill had the 5% off.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of having their cabinets or home painted. I showed pictures to my friends after they finished and their thinking of having their cabinets done! They were impressed also!!!

Great job guys!!! I love it when a plan comes together!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 02-18-2020, 03:28 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
Several weeks ago, I asked for a recommendation for having my kitchen cabinets repainted. I was also planning to do the cabinets in my bathrooms also. I had oak cabinets but recently purchased stainless steel appliances and thought white cabinets would look better.

Len, (previous owner of IPC). contacted me and offered to show his cabinets that were painted 12 years ago. That was very generous of him as I really wanted to see a finished product.

I called IPC, (Chris Gibbs, the owner), and I made an appointment for a quote. Chris had posted a 5% off offer on TOTV, if the customer was wearing red on Valentines Day.

I liked the quote, (very reasonable). Eric and Henry, came Monday and finished Tuesday, starting at 8 AM, as Chris said they would, (parked in front of my house at 7:45 AM but waited until 8 AM). They were extremely respectful and courteous. They answered questions that I had and I felt very comfortable with their knowledge and professionalism. They did my kitchen cabinets in addition to my two bathroom cabinets.

I was very please with their work and I recommend them highly. They were also immaculate in that they took great care to not spill a drop of paint anywhere and cleaned up afterwards.

True to their word the bill had the 5% off.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of having their cabinets or home painted. I showed pictures to my friends after they finished and their thinking of having their cabinets done! They were impressed also!!!

Great job guys!!! I love it when a plan comes together!
Thanks for the kind words. Len & Mary The retired half. Chris, Eric and Henry the working half. Call Chris to make an appointment to see how the Painted Cabinets look after 12 years in a working kitchen. We are celebrating our 53rd year in business. Must be doing something right.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:56 PM
Platinum member

Len is awesome. We had a small job—-a few shutters and a door. He came to our home and did the most professional job HIMSELF! We have been thrilled with the work! What a fine and interest gentleman as well. It was our honor to have Len do our job. (BTW I found Len through TOTV).
Old 02-18-2020, 05:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Investment Painters painted the inside of our CYV nine years ago this July. I called him when I was still in the north to set up a day after closing and before the furniture arrived.

They showed up as scheduled, 4 painters and took down all the blinds, even the veritical blinds over the 3 sliding doors. Masked all the trim and we left. Came back 8 hours later and everything was done and back in place. Great Job!!
Closed Thread

Tags
cabinets, chris, finished, owner, ipc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.