Jade's Junk Hauling/Removal

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2021, 07:01 PM
Veteran member
Default Jade's Junk Hauling/Removal

Just purchased a home in Santo Domingo. Previous owner (passed away) had a ton of junk in one area. Too much for me to move, and several big items. I called Jade's and the man came out the same day (to give me an estimate) and the price was right. He said that he could do it right now. And what a job he did! Fast and a hard worker, he was as professional as they come. I can't say enough good things about him. Absolutely fantastic! A solid "two thumbs up".
Old 08-17-2021, 07:07 PM
Location: Newburgh NY, Berwick PA, Grand Forks ND, Tampa Fl, Wenatchee Wash, TN, OK, TX, NC, OH, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C. View Post
Just purchased a home in Santo Domingo. Previous owner (passed away) had a ton of junk in one area. Too much for me to move, and several big items. I called Jade's and the man came out the same day (to give me an estimate) and the price was right. He said that he could do it right now. And what a job he did! Fast and a hard worker, he was as professional as they come. I can't say enough good things about him. Absolutely fantastic! A solid "two thumbs up".
Great to hear a good report!
Old 08-18-2021, 07:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,015 Times in 1,009 Posts

we used this guy also- not only was he & his buddy hard workers, they're really nice people. i'd use them again in a second.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:24 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,376 Times in 499 Posts

We used them also and were happy with the service.
Closed Thread

Tags
jades, junk, thumbs, solid, job

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.