Jason Schmidt Landscaping Comments

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2020, 01:34 PM
Default Jason Schmidt Landscaping Comments

This company was one of the most professional contractors I have work with here and back in Georgia. From meeting with Jason and Kyle last year to go over our budget and project expectations to the completion this past week, all was done as expected and in budget. From safety meeting with employees to review meeting with us to make sure we were understanding the transition from drawings to actual hardscapes. The guys worked well together and were critical of each others work to the extent that all were satisfied at the end. You are invited to come by and look or IM me and we can talk further. We live in the Village of Hillborough.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:25 PM

Professional, Reliable and Personable.
Old 04-20-2020, 08:39 AM
Default Jason Schmidt Landscaping

We just completed a landscaping project with Jason Schmidt. The team was great to work with. Kyle, Carlos, Scott and Henry were very helpful throughout the project, they were knowledgeable about plant selection and they answered all of our questions regarding proper watering and maintenance.
The project included removing all of the original shrubs, installing stone walls, redesigning the irrigation system and planting all new trees and shrubs. The team worked really hard and you can tell they have a lot of pride in their work. Carlos made sure to communicate the work plan for each day and constantly asked my wife and I if we had any questions, Scott has an impressive eye for detail with respect to building stone walls and locating plants in the right spots while Henry was the quiet work horse on the team.
We are very happy with the project and would not hesitate to recommend Jason Schmidt Landscaping.
Closed Thread

Tags
meeting, budget, jason, work, extent

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.