Jeff's Appliance Repair

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2020, 08:15 AM
Sage
Default Jeff's Appliance Repair

Jeff Rapier, a Certified Appliance Technician, recently relocated to the Villages Area after having owned his own Appliance Repair Business in Louisville, KY for 13 years (and is also a former GE employee). He is the son of my pickleball friends, so, I know he comes from good stock!!! He is establishing a new business in this area...I like to help out and promote good, hard-working entrepreneurs who are getting started.

I called him for 3 issues...an awful smell in my washing machine, a slow drip in my refrigerator water dispenser, and an annoying rattling sound in the freezer fan.

He was prompt, efficient, and courteous. It's obvious he knows his stuff and is honest and ethical. He fixed all 3 issues to my full satisfaction at a very reasonable charge. I believe he charges a basic $75 service call that includes the first hour of labor. Parts and additional labor would be extra. He works on all brands of appliances.

I highly recommend him.

His phone number is 502-909-6518

Tags
appliance, business, good, issues, labor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.