Hair Dresser To Come To Home

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2015, 12:16 AM
Smile Hair Dresser To Come To Home

I will be moving to the villages this month! yea... my elderly mom will be living with us. I am looking for a hairstylist that would come to the home and cut her hair monthly. Does anyone know of anyone that provides styling in the home? I currently live in NYC and this service is veryyyy common. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:42 PM

My wonderful hairdresser Linda Scamarti goes to homes. You can reach her at 630-408-9512. Your mom will love her!
Old 03-01-2015, 11:19 PM

Hi there. My Mom is also looking for a hairdresser to come to her home. She needs to use a certain kind of rinse that does not contain certain chemicals. She has the rinse with her. We went to hair salons all over The Villages but nobody would do it?! We really appreciate this information. We too are from New York and would really love it if we could find a hairdresser to come to my Mom's house for a shampoo, cut, color and style. We will will call Linda Scamarti first thing tomorrow! Thanks for sharing this information.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.