Kudos to Publix Pharmacy

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2020, 03:20 PM
Default Kudos to Publix Pharmacy

We just entered the Medicare prescription donut hole. I ordered a refill online at Publix. I was aware it would be expensive, but want to commend the pharmacist for her call to be sure we knew of the big jump in cost to us. The pharmacists are especially busy now since it's flu shot season so taking this time for a personal call was especially considerate.

As an aside, if any TOTV readers use Publix pharmacy, you might want to give their pharmacy app a try (available in Play). By entering the necessary info, you are notified and can pay for your Rx online when it’s ready. Then, at the store, you can go directly to the prepaid pickup window, bypassing the traditional line that is frequently longer. Publix makes it very convenient.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:36 PM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneroses View Post
We just entered the Medicare prescription donut hole. I ordered a refill online at Publix. I was aware it would be expensive, but want to commend the pharmacist for her call to be sure we knew of the big jump in cost to us. The pharmacists are especially busy now since it's flu shot season so taking this time for a personal call was especially considerate.

As an aside, if any TOTV readers use Publix pharmacy, you might want to give their pharmacy app a try (available in Play). By entering the necessary info, you are notified and can pay for your Rx online when it’s ready. Then, at the store, you can go directly to the prepaid pickup window, bypassing the traditional line that is frequently longer. Publix makes it very convenient.
Publix is a great pharmacy and helpful employees.
Closed Thread

Tags
publix, pharmacy, online, call, notified

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.