Landscaper praise retraction

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Thumbs down Landscaper praise retraction

Last fall I posted that All American Kwik Kerb did a nice job at my house. That stands. HOWEVER, a couple of things died & my request to come back has been ignored. I received one return phone call with the promise to call me "right back after I look at my daytimer in the truck". That never happened. A few subsequent calls on my part were COMPLETELY ignored. Not a good way to remain in business!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

Maybe you can keep calling, I used them also last fall. Not justifying their not call you back but I had one bush die and they replaced it at no charge to me.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelZ View Post
Maybe you can keep calling, I used them also last fall. Not justifying their not call you back but I had one bush die and they replaced it at no charge to me.
I did keep calling--probably 6 times--no response. Mine was a small job, so I think they just don't care. Very poor customer service! I worked for a high-end residential landscaper for 15 years & we would NEVER have tolerated that kind of treatment of a customer.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Fisher View Post
Last fall I posted that All American Kwik Kerb did a nice job at my house. That stands. HOWEVER, a couple of things died & my request to come back has been ignored. I received one return phone call with the promise to call me "right back after I look at my daytimer in the truck". That never happened. A few subsequent calls on my part were COMPLETELY ignored. Not a good way to remain in business!
There's no excuse for a company not returning calls from a customer. Quality, I believe, is best judged not only by how well this company did on the installation, but by the post installation support they provide.

Based on your feedback, I would not not use them. That is the benefit of sharing information about contractors and services on this forum.

Good luck!

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.