Landscaper praise retraction

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Thumbs down Landscaper praise retraction

Last fall I posted that All American Kwik Kerb did a nice job at my house. That stands. HOWEVER, a couple of things died & my request to come back has been ignored. I received one return phone call with the promise to call me "right back after I look at my daytimer in the truck". That never happened. A few subsequent calls on my part were COMPLETELY ignored. Not a good way to remain in business!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

Maybe you can keep calling, I used them also last fall. Not justifying their not call you back but I had one bush die and they replaced it at no charge to me.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelZ View Post
Maybe you can keep calling, I used them also last fall. Not justifying their not call you back but I had one bush die and they replaced it at no charge to me.
I did keep calling--probably 6 times--no response. Mine was a small job, so I think they just don't care. Very poor customer service! I worked for a high-end residential landscaper for 15 years & we would NEVER have tolerated that kind of treatment of a customer.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Fisher View Post
Last fall I posted that All American Kwik Kerb did a nice job at my house. That stands. HOWEVER, a couple of things died & my request to come back has been ignored. I received one return phone call with the promise to call me "right back after I look at my daytimer in the truck". That never happened. A few subsequent calls on my part were COMPLETELY ignored. Not a good way to remain in business!
There's no excuse for a company not returning calls from a customer. Quality, I believe, is best judged not only by how well this company did on the installation, but by the post installation support they provide.

Based on your feedback, I would not not use them. That is the benefit of sharing information about contractors and services on this forum.

Good luck!

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.