Monarch Grove Lawn Services Question

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2019, 10:48 AM
Default Monarch Grove Lawn Services Question

For the people that live in Monarch Grove, who do you recommend for lawn service to keep your yard in good shape. My friend just bought a home there and asked me to do his leg work here since I live in The Villages.....Thanks in advance for your replies.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:24 AM

Did you find lawn services for Monarch Grove? Am looking as we will be moving there in a few weeks
Old 12-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosbestus View Post
For the people that live in Monarch Grove, who do you recommend for lawn service to keep your yard in good shape. My friend just bought a home there and asked me to do his leg work here since I live in The Villages.....Thanks in advance for your replies.
well, you might start by getting a quote from the 2 large firms doing this work. Massey services and Deans Services. They both offer grass cutting, fertilization and pest control services. One stop shop plus sprinkler head maintenance service, quite valuable if you're out of town for an extended time frame.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY

I would prefer a smaller family run business that would do grass and shrub cutting, fertilization and pest control .. I have one today, but they dont go below 44 .. would also like some smaller company alternatives . thanks
Old 12-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Sage

If you see "Good Neighbor" run away !!
Old 12-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY

Good comment.. good neighbor and their service smart history is worse that a bad penny constantly re-appearing. Luckily, I never had the misfortune of dealing w them.
Closed Thread

Tags
monarch, live, grove, lawn, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.