Lenhart Electric

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Thumbs up Lenhart Electric

I just had Lenhart Electric from Wildwood at my home to replace a broken lamp post cover. They do a lot of work in TV and based on my experience today I'm pleased to recommend their work. They called ahead to offer me earlier service, had a young man here on time who was in uniform and very friendly. Their price, and what was included was included, were much better than the competition I'd contacted.

If you're looking for any kind of electrical work you should definitely give them a call at 352-748-5418.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfn8tly View Post
I just had Lenhart Electric from Wildwood at my home to replace a broken lamp post cover. They do a lot of work in TV and based on my experience today I'm pleased to recommend their work. They called ahead to offer me earlier service, had a young man here on time who was in uniform and very friendly. Their price, and what was included was included, were much better than the competition I'd contacted.

If you're looking for any kind of electrical work you should definitely give them a call at 352-748-5418.
I agree. LenHart is a very reliable electrical contractor. I've had them put in over and under cabinet lighting in the kitchen and pendant lighting over the breakfast bar. Good work and good price.

I'll be calling them again soon for some additional outlets in the garage for my workbench and a bench light, and a second dedicated line for my second golf cart.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:36 PM

We have scheduled Lehnert Elec. to do work for us right after we move in at the end of June. We called them based on the recommendations we read on this forum. Thanks to all of you.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:48 PM
nkrifats

I have used Lenhart Electric and was very pleased with there work
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.