LG REFRIGERATOR iCE MAKER PROBLEM

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Default LG REFRIGERATOR iCE MAKER PROBLEM

Need suggestions for repair man. Thanks
Old 11-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Veteran member

I have Broward Factory Service and they are replacing mine. I will never buy another LG product. Should be renamed NG = no good. If you want info on them, PM me
Old 11-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpkinp View Post
I have Broward Factory Service and they are replacing mine. I will never buy another LG product. Should be renamed NG = no good. If you want info on them, PM me
I couldn't agree more LG phooey. So far a fridge & microwave that came with the house but were about 2 years old. GONE. I wouldn't put the repair mans children thru college repairing them. Adios.

Many people have good luck with LG. Happy for them.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:35 AM

What is the problem, perhaps I can be of assistance.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:20 AM
Email Reported As Spam

I am of the opinion that all brands are having ice maker problems. I owned a high end GE and it had ice maker problems. I replaced it with a Samsung and it has ice maker problems.

Samsung contracts with A&E appliance Service which is really Sears. they came to my home never diagnosed the problem with my ice maker quoted me a price which included buy their warranty we refused and then the guy quoted a price $200 + more. At which my wife asked him to leave. This was in august and recently we received a bill for $99.00 for a trip charge which my wife is contesting

I now empty my icemaker into a plastic bag daily and it solved the problem and as a bonus my wife doesn't have to listen to me dispense ice constantly
Old 11-11-2017, 04:43 PM

My LG ice maker stopped working. Error code F1 - ice maker blower fan problem. I call the LG customer service = advised to reboot the frig. I did and it 'worked' for about ten minutes. They suggested MR. APPLIANCE at 352 229-8659. Any thoughts would be welcome.

11/14/17 UPDATE It is working! I removed the ice tray assembly and turn the ice maker switch to off. Let it stay off for a day. Reinstalled the tray and restarted the maker. Apparently, the assembly was frozen. After it thawed, working!

Last edited by bobthegolfer; 11-14-2017 at 08:08 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
repair, man, suggestions, refrigerator, ice

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.