Bad Experience with Irish Mist Carpet Cleaners

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Thumbs down Bad Experience with Irish Mist Carpet Cleaners

Yesterday I had an appointment set to have my carpets cleaned by Irish Mist. The appointment was set a couple of weeks ago. They were to come between 1 and 4 PM. Yesterday I had a call from them requesting to come earlier. I told the rep that the original appointment time needed to be kept, since that's how I had scheduled my plans. They said OK, and someone would be calling prior to the arrival time. I waited until 3:55, after never getting a call, to call the office to find out what was going on. The manager on duty said that they had a mix-up in the office, and were not going to come. I asked why nobody ever called and he was unable to provide an explanation. I asked about Saturday service or service next week. He said the service reps were taking a long holiday weekend and were all working in Tampa next week. What a bunch of slugs...
Old 07-02-2011, 06:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Doing what you say you are gonna do. The earmark of responsibility.

A lot of people go into business and think they can be casual and haphazard about it. You know that their parents didn't teach them the work ethic.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Veteran member

Hopefully, you told the company they were not going to work for you ever.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Veteran member
Default Irish Mist crew list in the mist!

We had similar experience with them. Scheduled service for their first of the day job. No one showed up. Called office and the guy said he had no idea where the crew was..... Needless to say they ain't on my good list! And the carpets still need cleaning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.