Anyone know of Stampless Stone Resurfacing?

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2011, 07:13 AM
Default Anyone know of Stampless Stone Resurfacing?

Has anyone heard about this company that does concrete resurfacing for driveways, patios, etc.? They work out of Citra and apparently have done business in TV.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Sage

Haven't heard of Stampless Stone but can highly recommend Stone Creations (out of Belleview, I think). They did all our outside concrete surfaces, including the lanai. They're great to work with. Their phone number is 352-245-7333.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:23 PM

Do they resurface or do pavers?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Sage

They do concrete resurfacing...you pick out a pattern you like from their brochure, they spread the acrylic and cement material on and draw the pattern before the material hardens. They then mix the colors to coordinate with your house and paint each block. Finally they apply the sealer. It has a grit in it to prevent being slippery when wet.

You can go to their website for photos and details: www.stone-creations.biz

If they give you a quote they'll give you several addresses in TV to look at. If you'd like to look at ours we'd be happy to have you come by. Just p.m. me.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:46 AM

Thanks, Carla. Will check them out. Website helpful.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylake1 View Post
Thanks, Carla. Will check them out. Website helpful.
Since I hadn't heard of it before, I googled "Stampless Stone." It is exactly the same process, so you might get quotes from both if you're interested in that type of finish.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Default Stone Creations Acrylic Cement Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
They do concrete resurfacing...you pick out a pattern you like from their brochure, they spread the acrylic and cement material on and draw the pattern before the material hardens. They then mix the colors to coordinate with your house and paint each block. Finally they apply the sealer. It has a grit in it to prevent being slippery when wet.

You can go to their website for photos and details: www.stone-creations.biz

If they give you a quote they'll give you several addresses in TV to look at. If you'd like to look at ours we'd be happy to have you come by. Just p.m. me.
Hi, Saw ane read about this type of resurfacing of driveways which looks good. My question is this, if there is a surface problem during or after installation i.e. breaks or cracks can they repair the one area to match existing or is it a bigger problem resulting in replacing the entire job?
Thank you
Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Bosoxfan

While you're at it check out Artistic Crete...just finished my 39 x 14 birdcage & we couldn't be happier!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Default fenway fanatic too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
While you're at it check out Artistic Crete...just finished my 39 x 14 birdcage & we couldn't be happier!
Do you know if this system has a problem during or after installation they can fix/repair it without doing the entire job over. We have been told both solutions. GO SOX
Old 12-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Veteran member

We just had Florida Deck do our driveway in acrylic cement with a herring bone brick pattern, compass rose, and wooden beams. Their price was the best of several estimates, and their craftsmanship was excellent. John 348-2150. PM me if you want to come check it out

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.