Which Local Moving Company did you use??

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Default Which Local Moving Company did you use??

My Mom will be moving from her home to a Villa in the same neighborhood. She will need to use a local mover. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordenny View Post
My Mom will be moving from her home to a Villa in the same neighborhood. She will need to use a local mover. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Cordenny,
Do you due diligence by checking out more than one moving company. And, then in the end you will select:
Go2guys Moving Inc
601 Patricia Ave
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
(352) 874-4689

Ask for Albert Spearman the young man in charge. I have used him a number of times and found his men are very competent and careful with your property. His rates are very reasonable and his aim is always to please the customer. I am not associated with this company other than to have used them and found them excellent.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkret View Post
Cordenny,
Do you due diligence by checking out more than one moving company. And, then in the end you will select:
Go2guys Moving Inc
601 Patricia Ave
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
(352) 874-4689

Ask for Albert Spearman the young man in charge. I have used him a number of times and found his men are very competent and careful with your property. His rates are very reasonable and his aim is always to please the customer. I am not associated with this company other than to have used them and found them excellent.
Albert is the best. He will be moving us soon and has moved several items for us. Always great service with a smile.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Mitchell's great guys...352-800-0597
Old 08-10-2015, 07:44 PM

Mitchell's does great job and are good guys. Jason and his son Mitchell will do what it takes to do a good job and make sure you are happy. They moved us and even hung pictures and heavy mirrors at no additional cost. Also, gave estimate and did not charge one dollar more.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Gold member

The Village Movers - EXCELLENT!
Old 08-11-2015, 08:51 AM

Mitchell's Moving Service.....(352) 800-0597. Can't say enough good things about them. I moved within TV, while my husband was in ICU in Leesburg no less, and they really took care of everything for me. Hung pictures, hooked up all the electronics, and made sure everything was exactly where I wanted it. Polite, respectful and competitive prices to top it all off. It's a family business and they are all very hard workers.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:22 AM

It's nice to know there are competitors in a field most of us need and seem to have good reviews.
Old 08-24-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
Albert is the best. He will be moving us soon and has moved several items for us. Always great service with a smile.
Albert's company (Go2Guys Moving Inc.) unloaded our Penske truck when we moved down to TV from Ohio and we just had him pick up and deliver some large furniture we just recently purchased from a local Villager.

Both times Albert and his help exceeded expectations for services rendered and price. He is polite, a go-getter, and cost-efficient. In fact we always pay him more than he asks because he is worth it!

I will call him again if and when the need arises to have furniture moved. His number is 352-874-4689
Old 08-24-2015, 05:38 PM

Mitchell's GREAT USED HIM THREE TIMES.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:32 PM

Another vote for GoToGuys. They unloaded a 26 foot Uhaul for us in about 2 hours with no damage. They were very efficient.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:16 PM

Made my move to storage today. From Recommdations on this site we chose Mitchell's. Glad I did since I have a lot of family heirlooms and they were so careful. On our initial meeting they told me how they would handle everything. Very respectful and professional.
Old 11-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Platinum member

Based on recommendations here on TOTV we called the Go2Guys Moving, Inc to move bedroom furniture to Assisted Living facility. When I called them they said they had a 16' trailer. They showed up with an 8' U-Haul. Everything did fit. However a night stand was damaged in the move. Yes, they are two very nice men, and they're very reasonably priced, but we wouldn't use them again.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:17 AM
Default contact info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billalexander View Post
Mitchell's does great job and are good guys. Jason and his son Mitchell will do what it takes to do a good job and make sure you are happy. They moved us and even hung pictures and heavy mirrors at no additional cost. Also, gave estimate and did not charge one dollar more.
I need contact info for Mitchell's please.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:54 AM

We used The Village Mover. Great guy, Former Marine owns it. Guys were efficient and very good with all of our home goods!! Highly recommend!
Closed Thread

Tags
moving, local, mover, neighborhood, appreciated, greatly, recommendations, villa, company, mom, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.