Looking to get me car detailed

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Default Looking to get me car detailed

Would like to find someone who details your auto at your house. Also, I have cloth seats so need them steam cleaned.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Atlantis Car Wash on 441 near Lowes. Go for a Car Wash, try the $17 or the $23 ones. If this doesn't do the trick then speak with the manager and he will give you an appointment to leave your car for the day. They may have an at your house option, I'm not really sure.

Be prepared to spend some time at the Car Wash they are not fast but they do get it back to showroom condition every time. Good Luck. All the time and inconvenience is well worth it.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Atlantis Car Wash on 441 near Lowes. Go for a Car Wash, try the $17 or the $23 ones. If this doesn't do the trick then speak with the manager and he will give you an appointment to leave your car for the day. They may have an at your house option, I'm not really sure.

Be prepared to spend some time at the Car Wash they are not fast but they do get it back to showroom condition every time. Good Luck. All the time and inconvenience is well worth it.
We brought our car there, based upon your recommendation. My husband was very pleased.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Location: Springfield Oh Phoenix Az Melbourne Fl Lexington Ky

Had a guy give me his card at the gas station the other day. I haven't used him but here is his name and number. Jawains Mobile Detailing. 352 460 6703. Hpoe this helps.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
We brought our car there, based upon your recommendation. My husband was very pleased.
It's unbelievable. You have to love Hard Rock Music cause they plays it da way I likes it. Nice and loud. That's why I walk around saying what and excuse me all day.

I found out they have a separate Happy Ending Department for the cars. So after the regular wash and perfectitification for another $30 or $40, they hand wax, shine, buff whateverthehell they do but the Hyundai came out smiling. Happily Ended.

P.S. I did grow a full beard waiting for them to finish, they don't care if your antsy they are gonna do a great job.
Closed Thread

Tags
cloth, house, seats, cleaned, steamed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.