Looking for Home Inspector

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2018, 02:19 PM
Default Looking for Home Inspector

I am under contract on a villa and wanted to get some names of good home inspectors. Let me know if you have a good home inspector that you would recommend?
Old 08-13-2018, 03:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,127 Times in 2,240 Posts

Frank DeAngelo, I cannot find his number, DeAngleo Inspections(?), he is very good, found things I would have never found when he did our inspection. A few neighbors have used him also, with great results.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:21 PM

Dangelo 250-7818 very good
Old 08-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Frank DeAngelo is an excellent home inspector, an ethical man, and a very nice human being.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:34 PM

I called Frank last week and he could not "squeeze" me in until mid Sept - not good if you close in 3 weeks.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:14 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Sadly, we try our very best to accommodate folks who are buying a pre-existing home. We try to keep at least one day a week free for Pre-sale inspections.....but with so many new homes being sold in The Villages, we at times do get booked up with warranty inspections and cannot fit a pre-sale inspection in the short 10 day window most Realtors give us.

Whenever this happens we always give the folks a few names of other good inspectors we trust that may be able to help them. I actually did this tonight for someone and was happy to answer all of their questions.....it's what we do.

We would rather take the needed time to do a complete quality inspection and do less of them, then to ever do the "quickie" inspections some guys do. There are some guys out there that never go in the attic, never walk on the roof, never use a thermal imaging camera, etc, etc....when one guy does a "complete" inspection in only 45 minutes, he always has time to "fit one more in". We are not comfortable with that, and believe most folks would not want that type of inspection. Believe it or not, they are more common than you would think.

Anyway, we love what we do and are thankful for every inspection we are honored to do.

Frank D.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:17 AM
Veteran member

I’ve had 3 home inspections done by Kevin Boutwell we were very satisfied with his services.

Boutwell Home Inspection | Ocala Buyers Agent
Old 09-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Default Home Inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolefan1 View Post
I am under contract on a villa and wanted to get some names of good home inspectors. Let me know if you have a good home inspector that you would recommend?
I recommend Tom Comer. They did a thorough job and had delivered an excellent report. Pleasant and professional to deal with.
Closed Thread

Tags
home, good, inspector, inspectors, recommend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.