M&J Verticals INC.

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Default M&J Verticals INC.

Hello M&J Verticals, INC. My wife and I moved into The Villages in July. Our previously owned home had beautiful Eclipse plantation shutters installed by the previous owner. These shutters were also installed on the four door sliding glass door. Recently we noticed that the aluminum panels were separating from the upper frame and noticed that the doors were dragging on the floor. Took some time to get the contact from the previous owner and then there was no answer when I called the contractor who originally installed the shutters. I did make some calls to other installers but no one was willing to help us repair our shutters. That changed yesterday, when I happened to run into Jason & Nathen, as we both drove up to the Linden Gate (The Villages) as the same time. I opened my window and started a short conversation. They followed me home, evaluated the problem and then quickly fixed it! My wife and I are so grateful that Jason &Nathen took the time to come right over and recognized it was a quick fix and did the repair. I am so glad to have this off my shoulders as the problem was getting worse. Thank You M&J Verticals, INC.

Last edited by Sabrina&Bill; 12-04-2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Grammar check
Closed Thread

Tags
shutters, installed, time, m&j, verticals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.