Manufactured Home Insurance

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2018, 08:40 AM
Default Manufactured Home Insurance

Moving to the Villages, We are wandering who has the best rates for a manufactured home here in The Villages for insurance purposes. If possible leave the Company name and their phone number and also their agent. Thanks very much in advance. Hopefully meet a lot of golfers here in the Villages.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

The Villages Insurance or All In One Insurance will help you out. I’m out and about now. Best to Google them and use the 32159 Zip in your search.
Old 08-15-2018, 02:08 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Another vote for All In One!

Old 08-15-2018, 04:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts

I would recommend Villages Insurance. The year the manufactured home was built (building code at the time) as well as the homes tie down system will effect the insurability/cost. I have been told that many people that own manufactured homes opt for renters insurance, which insures the homes contents but not the house. Since the value of the home is very low for manufactured homes buyers are paying mostly for the value of the land the home is located on. The cost of Homeowners insurance relative to the value of the home itself makes it a reasonable risk to just get renters insurance. If a hurricane destroys the home, you still have the land and your house contents are insured, it's time to re-build.
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, manufactured, insurance, home, number

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.