Marc Anthony AC Repair - Quick Response

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Veteran member
Default Marc Anthony AC Repair - Quick Response

My AC went out around 5pm yesterday. I called my regular AC company and got their after hour answering service. She told me she would submit my work order first thing in the morning but a technician may not show until the afternoon depending how busy they were. Temperature in the house was going up a couple of degrees an hour and waiting until tomorrow afternoon to get AC back was not sitting well with me or my better half. I recently read a great review on TOTV about quick response from Marc Anthony AC and decided to give him a call. Marc answered and said he would get right back to me and he did. However, all his techs were tied up. He promised to keep trying. Shortly he called back to tell me his brother Mike would come over within a couple of hours. Mike called and confirmed a time. When Mike showed up, on time, he went over everything on my AC explaining step by step what he was doing and looking for. He found and replaced a bad capacitor and now everything is running like new. Mike also offered a military and a cash discount. I highly recommend Marc Anthony. He is my new regular AC company. The Villages Home Maintenance Experts @ 352-504-0522
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 06-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,131 Times in 811 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog View Post
My AC went out around 5pm yesterday. I called my regular AC company and got their after hour answering service. She told me she would submit my work order first thing in the morning but a technician may not show until the afternoon depending how busy they were. Temperature in the house was going up a couple of degrees an hour and waiting until tomorrow afternoon to get AC back was not sitting well with me or my better half. I recently read a great review on TOTV about quick response from Marc Anthony AC and decided to give him a call. Marc answered and said he would get right back to me and he did. However, all his techs were tied up. He promised to keep trying. Shortly he called back to tell me his brother Mike would come over within a couple of hours. Mike called and confirmed a time. When Mike showed up, on time, he went over everything on my AC explaining step by step what he was doing and looking for. He found and replaced a bad capacitor and now everything is running like new. Mike also offered a military and a cash discount. I highly recommend Marc Anthony. He is my new regular AC company. The Villages Home Maintenance Experts @ 352-504-0522
Thanks for the up date from a helpful company, there's should be more post that
have great reviews.
Closed Thread

Tags
mike, marc, called, anthony, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.